1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

N9NE or STK?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Bbux, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bbux

Bbux Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a table booked at n9ne, party of 8 bachelor party. Thinking of switching to stk based on convenience of location. Good call or no?

2. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to both and think the atmosphere was very similar. I liked both places. If you are on the strip then I believe STK makes more sense based on location. Note it has been a few years since I was at Nine. Have a great time

3. rittermd

rittermd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    STK

STK is a great steakhouse. Plus, for a rowdy party - perfect. Its a noisy place, so you will not be noticed if you get loud.

4. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My personal opinion is N9NE's food and service are better, but STK has the better atmosphere and will have more women there. If you're staying at Cosmo, I would do STK.

5. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Either.

I eat at N9NE every trip since I stay at the Palms. I love their Lobster Mashed Potatoes, the steaks are always very good. N9NE can be very, very loud. The bar gets real crazy on the weekends with drunks and dinner patrons. I eat at the bar a lot so I know how crazy it gets.

Are you staying at the Palms? Is the dinner on Friday?

If you are not staying at the Palms, but the dinner is on Friday, I would consider going to the Palms Pool Party, DITCH Fridays, then attending N9NE. Non-hotel guests can attend DITCH Fridays for a fee. The pool closes at 5 PM to force people inside to gamble or inside to drink.

Personally, I think the hostesses at N9NE are much, much hotter. They are also under 21 and that is why they are the hostesses.

If you are not staying at the Palms, and you are not eating on Friday, then STK so you can eat and then freshen up and then head to Marquee.

Right now, the Cosmopolitan is THE place to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.