1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Shoot to Win Craps Questions

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by blueivories, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueivories

blueivories Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone!

I remember a thread a while back about Shoot to Win craps, a video craps machine with big oversized dice in the middle. Last I checked, this was only at MGM Mirage Properties, but I've recently started seeing it at CET. I've never played it, however, so I have got two questions for those in the know:

1. Can anyone confirm the extent to which one can earn tier credits or express comps/RCs on these machines? If, say, I want to play $25 on the don't pass line but not feel the eyes of the table judging me (not that it's a dealbreaker, but sometimes I don't want to deal with it), will I at least earn some kind of rating for it?

2. Anyone know if these have popped up anywhere in AC yet?

2. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back.
    There was a little sign on them that said "No comp credit is earned on this machine" or something like that.
    There is a place to stick your card though.
    You do earn credit on the video blackjack and roulette that is built by the same company.

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was the unanimous feedback in the threads about this game which is unfortunate.

As with any other table game, comp if they qualify and don't comp if they don't qualify.

But this would probably be very difficult to incorporate into the software if they are using the same developers who created the MLife web site. :wink2:

4. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which CET props have it?

5. blueivories

blueivories Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it at the Flamingo for sure and I recall seeing it at a few others, but I can't recall specifically where.

6. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to keep my eyes out for some of these on our upcoming trip. They seem a little hokey, but I'm willing to give it a shot!

sco5123 I was gonna offer to report back for you, but it looks like I'm only going to beat you there by a day or so. Maybe we'll end up sitting across the table from one another!

7. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I first played one of these when I was in Macau last October and then again at MGM in December. I had a blast playing them. Glad to see they are showing up at CET properties but this not earning tier credits on them sucks.

Solo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.