1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars! Semi Live in 48 hours

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Gaggles, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do slow it down and move to .25 progressives by the Keno lounge. I always have luck with these and today was more of the same. Hit quads 3 times on this bank but no premiums so small losing session. Cocktail service as good as always and I am a mess! Big Sack rolls over after posting a loss of $400. (I had lost $300) and we are big fat losers.

We moved to another bank of machines and I hit a few more quads including one when I was down to my last $1.25. Gotta love when that happens. After three days Bally's is getting tired so we decide time for Rio and Voodo Lounge.

I'm not sure where we went but we ordered a burger so I think it was a sports lounge with bar tops???? And yes I was drunk, but those waffle fried were killer.

Once again I am hitting quads on .50 and Big Sack couldn't hit a fly. He had one quad to my 4-5. I did hit one quad 3's but no kicker. I will still be happy with that. I also chased on $1` and hit a quad but only up $100.

So gf calls from MGM bar tops. I have been dealt trip aces no less than 10 times this weekend. She texted me "Just sat down at MGM bar tops, dealt quad aces on first hand" I am jealous but what do you do right? But the second text comes "OMG I was accidentally playing dollars when I sat down"
    And while she was drunkenly texting me this she hit two more quads and it was witnessed by her drunk friend. Anyone else hate her besides me?!?!?

They are on their way to the Rio to join us for a drink at Voodo.

They arrive shortly and we wade through all the hookers and part goers (is it just me or are there more hookers in the Rio than most places)? Small line at Voodo but we scoot through with Diamond Card. That is one of the perks I take advantage of every trip as the view at Voodo is killer. So Miss Quad Aces offers to buy me one so I of course let her. Always a good move to let a girl with fake bigguns get the drinks from the male bartenders right???

Drinks were barely drinkable. A drink, a great view, and a haze from booze.

Where does the team go from here as it was now around midnight? Cosmo? Well yes I believe we will.....

2. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As always, the last night of my semi live TR's are far from semi live.

Cab arrives at Cosmo with a drunk Gaggles and gf in tow. We look like zombie stunt doubles from a George Romero movie I'm sure. There was a quick stint of losing DDBP at the bar tops that were much kinder to me the night before.

As we toyed with the idea of craps we observed all the tables were $25. Ummm, a little rich for me to be honest. As we lurched against each we suddenly realized we were across the street from Earl of Sandwich. It was on.

PH was packed and crazy busy. The line up for Earl was huge but skated it with Diamond Card much to a non to pleases bunch of drunks. But hey! You lose as much money as me and you can have one of these cards to!

I order and hit the loo. I come back to my Bacon-Something-Or-Other and the gf is enjoying her...Tuna Fish? Who the hell orders Tuna Fish sandwiches in Vegas. Oh, 105 lb girls who have been drinking as much as their 200 lb bf's I guess.

I cannot lie, I did engulf some of the Tuna Fish after I disposed of my own sandwich and I am frankly glad I did. This saved what would have truly been a rotten hangover I'm sure.

So we are lingering around PH and a discussion breaks out about whether I would walk my gf to the cab line at Caesars if she stayed with me instead of her own hotel. While it would have certainly would have been the chivalrous and appropriate thing to do, and I would have, at this point of the night I didn't like the idea as it would cut into my sleep. Shallow I know but at the time it made sense. So after some anatomically impossible suggestions from her she made her way to a cab and I went back to Caesers where I read some most foul text messages from her.

I kicked the tires one more time at some $1 DDBP but it was not meant to be and the Bennies flew out of my quickly emptying pockets. Bed time for sure and the end of a trip at 4ish.

Big Sack rolled in at about 6 after I had passed out dumping $600 or so at the 1/2 nl in what he admitted was a worse performance than usual.

I woke up to a cheery "Good Morning" text from gf followed by a "whoops, I just read what I sent you last night. What happened?" Feeling that acting confused rather than admitting to my dummmneeesss I said I was not sure.

Airport, a stop for a chocolate shake at Ruby's to settle the stomach before the flight and we were off.

Another trip down and a rather large loss on my part despite 31 quads. Free rooms? I think not!

The loss will lower my super-fun-ness bankroll for our trip May 19 where we are meeting another couple and staying at the Flamingo to enjoy the "No More Kids Pool"

The characters for that trip shall be Bee and Fatso, gf and myself.

Sorry for the timeliness or lack thereof but we can now put this one in the books.

3. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great stuff as always, hope the May trip goes better.

4. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not as much as I do Jinx. Thanks. Now let's throw some love to Macker, ANdre, and Vegasbj as the embark on a crazy busy weekend.

5. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im more interested to know why beejay is grounded, did i miss that?

6. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let's just say that Beejay..well..he would like to avoid an "Imperial Entanglements"

7. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry but just do not understand what you mean--have been wondering how Beejay is as he has not been posting anything lately--hope all is well

8. Kosmo_K

Kosmo_K Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Red Lobster has BeeeJay working double shifts since he got promoted to Assistant Head Fry Cook and head bar boy. I think he is having to make the commute now between the one out by Midway Airport and Cummberland Ave.

Probally saving all those bar tips for the next chasing trip with Gaggles.:evillaugh

9. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    uhhhhhh ok then

10. VegasGarden

VegasGarden Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is Beejay? Miss his exploits? I genuinely hope he is well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.