1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Z06Jim, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Day
    We are checking into the Paris on Tuesday March 16th any comments pro or con.

[​IMG]

2. jack_retired

jack_retired Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do not play single deck 6/5 blackjack there, or anywhere.

Do try the buffet.
    [​IMG]

3. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard good things about Napoleons, esp. if you like a cigar. Mon Ami Gabi is a decent place for the price, outside seating is first-come/first-served - but then looking at your travel date maybe outside won't be available. Love the little "constable" uniforms on the waitresses. Go north to the Barbary Coast for gaming and Big Elvis in the afternoons.

[ March 12, 2004, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: doctor_al ]

4. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dealers and slot attendants I've run into at Paris are among the nicest I've met in that city.

You're going on my birthday. WHINE [​IMG]

Kitty

5. LKN-NC

LKN-NC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jim, when you check in ask if a "P" room is available. They are larger corner rooms with windows facing 2 directions. I don't think it is considered an upgrade.
    The Paris has nice rooms, nice location. Never gambled much there so can't advise you on either tables or machines. We enjoyed our stay there in Nov. 2000.

Have a great trip!

6. Whobeme

Whobeme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try one better and ask for the Givencey Suite, we stayed at Paris last year and got one. They are just off the elevator, double doors, two baths, wet bar, living space, the room was heaven. I have pictures, Ill see if I can figure out how to post them.

7. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only post pictures on this website if they're already online somewhere--use the "image" box below the dialogue box when you're typing a post. Otherwise, most people link to a web photo service where their photos are posted.

8. Whobeme

Whobeme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Hoya sounds like a lot of thinking, not much in the mood for that. Offered to email them, thats enough work for a Saturday.
    [​IMG]

9. abner2xday

abner2xday High-Roller

I only see LeMans and Calais listed as Suite options on the Paris website. Does anyone know where the Givencey suite mentioned above fits into the equation? (Is is the smallest or largets of the three? etc.)

10. Whobeme

Whobeme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did have a LeMans Suite when we checked in but it was non smoking and we had requested smoking so we switched. The LeMans has one bathroom, a sitting area with a small sofa, two chairs very nice. The the Givenchy,was much larger, the sitting area and sleeping area were divided by a T.V cabinet, the set turned for viewing from either area. Two baths, one with a huge whirlpool tub. The Suite Calais sounds a bit larger and the calais suite all have strip view.

[ March 14, 2004, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Whobeme ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.