1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre Trip Report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Goose, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goose

Goose Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well guys and gals, the time is finally here. I am T - 9 hours and counting. I am in the office today until about noon then it's off to pick up the Mrs. and head to the airport. If any of you know me, you can expect a HUGE trip report upon my return. It might take me a while becuase I am in meetings all next week but I promise I will have one posted on all of the Goose's events.

Just a pre-view (get the minor things out of the way), we are staying at the Flamingo, Standard room, going to shoot for the $20 trick and upgrade to a Go with a view. Have our rental car booked with Dollar, got it for $85 for the week. And we are flying Allegiant out of Colorado Springs and we should touch down in Mecca by 5pm. Figure 30 minutes to get bags (yea right), then head to the Rental center, pick up the car and we should be at Ellis Island for our Traditional Steak Special sometime by 6:30. After that, it's off to the Flamingo, check in and start to get the Drink and Gamble on. If anyone is going to be at the Flamingo, just holler for Goose at the craps table, I will be there.

Until our return, I will chat with you all later.

Goose

2. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HAVE FUN DUDE!!!! I'VE STILL GOT 8 STINKING DAYS!!! :beer::beer::beer:

3. shaggyboiler

shaggyboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got 2 weeks. Can't wait. I'm staying at Flamingo as well. Look forward to your report. I have a Go Room reserved with strip view. Wife and I are looking for a good time with good food and maybe hope to win a little.

4. rowEn

rowEn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just over two weeks...which means I've got to start hitting the tanning salon NOW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.