1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Trying to keep updated with Table Minimums (Report here!)

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Necrochaos, Nov 4, 2021.

1. sdksfo

sdksfo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio 15$ craps table until 10 AM yesterday and today.

Park MGM, nyny, MGM Grand 15$ table until 7pm today (I left after).

Park MGM crapless was 10$ today at 2 pm. Dealer said this one was rare and he has no idea why limit was low.

Bellagio turned 25$ after 10 AM but when we requested them to let me and my buddy play at 15$ at an empty table they allowed it. This was at around noon yesterday.

2. sdksfo

sdksfo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blackjack 6:5 in bellagio were 15$ until 9 pm the last two days. 3:2 were at 25$ until around noon after which they were at least 50$. This is in the main floor.

Park MGM had 25$ 3:2 tables for most of the day yesterday.

MgM grand had no 15$ bj but 25 at 6:5 around 2pm this afternoon.

Nyny had plenty of 6:5 tables but we could not locate the 3:2 on the main floor. This was at around noon today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. jacmrose

jacmrose Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The NYNY 3:2 is directly across from the Craps tables. Have not seen it lower than $50 in awhile

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. blissfulignoramus

blissfulignoramus 3:2, nothing else will do

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Potential game changer for me! If the Boyd places are offering that at <$25 minimums, I am all over it. I’ll be there KD weekend so maybe we will find out how long that lasts.

5. beefus

beefus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just finished a Sunday to Thursday trip Downtown. Only play Double Deck 3/2 blackjack.

El Cortez $15 Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
    $10 on Wednesday all day and night.

California and Fremont had some $10 tables but mostly $15 during the day. Didn’t go there at night. All pitch games.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. beefus

beefus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correction to my previous post. El Cortez was $10 minimum all day TUESDAY.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bumpywx

Bumpywx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife is travelling to Vegas during EDC weekend May 17-18. Should she expect higher table limits that the ones posted above? I wasn't sure if this would be more noticeable on the strip or downtown, or both.

8. GeorgeJ.

GeorgeJ. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Midweek this week, Cannery had $10 PaiGow, $50 Pai Gow at Rio, $15 Pai Gow at Gold Coast. Aliante dropped minimum to $10 from the previous $15 Pai Gow.

9. blissfulignoramus

blissfulignoramus 3:2, nothing else will do

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last weekend (Kentucky Derby, and pretty busy) I saw the Boyd 2-deck game consistently at $25 (Fr-Sa-Su), even in the morning. I did not look exhaustively though — I could easily have missed it.

I should add: this was at Fremont. I also played at Plaza and El Cortez, and in all three places it’s what I always would have expected on a busy May weekend: good $25 2-deck games at Plaza and Fremont, with the same game at El Cortez at $15, and a playable 6-deck game at Plaza with no surrender (I’m not sure what Fremont was offering at 6 decks).

Last edited: May 9, 2024
  10. Cyclone

Cyclone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from Downtown, Sunday to Thursday. Blackjack minimums:
    The D and Golden Gate mostly had $10 and $15 tables all week (though Sunday, I think The D was $15). Circa was $15. El Cortez was $10 for double deck both days I was there. Fremont and the Cal had their $15 double-deck games all the time and, as has been reported here, are now offering double after split. Downtown Grand normally had one $5 game and one $10 game. I didn't check out the Plaza.

• Like Like x 1