1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resorts World Status Matching?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by black, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Zeromus-X

Zeromus-X Faux-High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only thing you really get out of a tier match, aside from a shiny card, is a points multiplier and free parking. Not worth going out of your way unless you actually plan on playing at RW.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Carlos Montoya

Carlos Montoya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then I screwed up because I didn't use my Plat to match when I went in there and I'm matched to lowly Monarch. I didn't realize. I wonder if I go back and show them my MGM Plat, if they will up me to Imperial. ? Anyone?

3. Gambler4Fun

Gambler4Fun MGM Convert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. Once you matched, then you are doomed(I mean done). They wouldn’t let me rematch my mgm platinum to higher level. My wife was able to match because she was new.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. calwatch

calwatch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those who want to match now, be aware that the Genting Rewards year is an unusual June 1 to May 31. The CET -> RW -> Fontainebleau matches who can swing it June 1-2 should get the best of all worlds. MGM, CET, and Wynn use February 1 as their anniversary new year, FB, Palms, and Club One uses a standard calendar year, and I'm not sure about the others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Carlos Montoya

Carlos Montoya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may try anyway and plead ignorance, which is essentially the truth. I will throw myself upon the mercy of the Player's Club...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gambler4Fun

Gambler4Fun MGM Convert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let us know how it goes for you. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Carlos Montoya

Carlos Montoya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went back there tonight and went to player's club. I pleaded, "I used the wrong card to match...I didn't know MGM Platinum would get the highest tier..." She told me that I needed to speak to a host, then directed me to the office where the hosts exist. This office is located off of the high limits room, kind of at the end of the bar area. So I sat down and explained my dilemma. He bumped me up from Monarch to Imperial and explained that "he couldn't print the cards and I'd have to go back to the player's club so they can print them." I can assure everyone that he did NOT do this due to my coin-in. I'm lucky if I spent $200 there the first time I matched. So your mileage may vary if one tries to do this. Now the task at hand is to go back to Wynn, and explain that I used the wrong card to get Wynn Platinum...

I'm just thinking that he might of done it since this match expires May 31. So really it's only like a month away. I have a month to parlay my Imperial into something else. THE CLOCK IS TICKING...

• Love Love x 2
  8. Gambler4Fun

Gambler4Fun MGM Convert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great job!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024 at 2:57 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1