1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Once More Unto the Breach 2/23 - 2/29

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by stlguy197239, Feb 23, 2024.

1. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

It is once again time for another Vegas trip as I try to find a new 'regular' time to go now that F1 has taken my normal pre-Thanksgiving weekend off the books.

Getting in late tonight, and leaving very early on Thursday, so it's a full 5 days in Vegas. Staying at the Cromwell, as is normal. Guess I got lucky booking when I did because the R'n'R race is this weekend, and a convention next week, has caused room prices to be a little high. But the rooms are all comped and I got a cheap flight with one of the random SWA specials back in October-ish.

Nothing much planned except a lot of craps, some slots, and hopefully trying out some new restaurants. Going to try and get up to Resorts World and FB but those kind of plans are always dicey since I usually end up at a craps table and never leave.

• Like Like x 3
  2. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First win of the trip, there was no one in the security line. I was it. Walked right up and through in like 45 seconds. Unusual for a Friday night but I’ll take it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ohcraps

ohcraps Full press - keep the change!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May your craps adventures be fruitful. I wish you well this trip @stlguy197239 !

4. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $10 min on craps at Cromwell this morning.