1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SPOILERS!!! SURVIVOR 33: M vs. G

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Every body!!! Since I live in the west coast of the Los Angeles area I have to wait 3 hours before I get to see the Survivor show.

I plan to learn all the names of the game players. I will also try to learn their nick names too.

I truly enjoy knowing ahead of time who gets their fire snuffed out and they go to the Ponderosa.
    I sometimes find some great spoilers too. I enjoy sharing what spoilers I find. LucyR.

2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know, I have a friend who reads the last chapter of books first so she can see if she'll like the book.

Do you watch the end of movies first?

I truly don't understand you, Lady, but to each their own, it takes all kinds.

Suffice to say, I will honor your wackiness and not post here until after the finale and I hope you will be honorable enough to return the favor.

Thank you for your consideration to the non-spoiler thread during the this f'd up BB season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Breeze, Since I was a little girl I enjoyed going to the movies and just walking in at whatever time the movie was at. I would watch the movie 2 or 3 times. lol.
    I can't read novels because I just want to read the ending. I only read books that are factual in information. I like to do research on medical problems so I can find solutions.

I like to know in advance on who gets evicted so I can watch how the Survivor player is acting before they get blindsided.

I do plan to read the NONE Spoiler thread on Survivor because it is also very informative.
    I am able to participate without giving any spoiler information. I have done that before.
    It has been the other writers here who posted spoiler information on the NONE Spoiler BB Show thread. I am not to blame for careless writers. LucyR.

4. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This season just looks amazingly boring. Zero eye-candy, the entire Millennial team are ******-bags, the entire Gen-X team are jerks, and if I hear Jeff say "Millennials" one more time I think I might snap. They should have left both teams on the island during the cyclone and then filmed the survivors coping with it. THAT would be a TV show!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We do a pool at work every season of Survivor, basically we get our players at random draw, $10 a person, winner take all.

I got David.

I'm screwed

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. calway55

calway55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe David will find an idol.

7. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome all to the Spoiler thread.

I always find short cuts to talk about the tribes. The Genx tribe will be named by me as the Purple tribe. I just look at the colors and I know who they are. When I see the Orange colors then I know it is the younger group.

Regarding David Wright: He should be evicted because he is the scare crow from the Wizard of Oz. There is no place like home for David who does nothing but act scared. I think he wishes that he is a famous T.V. Writer. LOL.

The Purple people have some large big chubby men and a few chubby women. Will they be happy eating scraps from the island? Their fat is going to hang from them as they lose weight. I am a chubby lady myself so I did notice a cute chubby man that I think he is nice looking. lol.

Hot News is that someone has a heart attack on the next week show. Must be one of the out of shape chubby man who thinks he is still in shape like a high school football star. lol.

I also noticed they want the women evicted. Why did they choose nice lady Ce Ce to try to evict.? They evicted a woman that they could have used to help them win some of the comps. She was normal weight.

The Orange tribe has a high school kid and a bunch of normal weight players. They can easily win the challenges.
    It looks like the favorites will be the younger Oranges who will eliminate most of the Purple Chubby Players.

We are all adults here so we can talk about any thing that is interesting to watch. I never argue with any one who
    doesn't think or see the way I do. If some of you find some great gossip about a player let us know. Lucy R.

8. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took the time to check out the players. I think Bret LaBelle is nice looking. It looks like he has had a really nice life being a police officer. He must mostly work inside the Police Station. He has a really nice face complexion. He has been a police officer for 18yrs. and is only 42yrs.old. and has kids.

Bret is my favorite because he said, "That he can read people like a book". I also can do that too. I can be read like a book too. lol.
    His last name is LaBelle which is French. I am part French and my nick name is La LuciBell.
    I hope he lasts a long time on Survivor because I would like to watch him play. "Oh....La...La....

9. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally was able to finish watching the first episode of my favorite realtiy tv show.

Thoughts.....can't believe I don't fit it into either category....and my oldest son would be on the purple team and my other two would be on the orange team. David...omg....hard to believe that he had the nerve to try out for the show....doesn't he know that it is a big mistake to so openly look for a immunity idol? That immediaty puts a huge target on you.

Could be an interesting season. So far......no one stands out to me.

P.s. As always.....Lucy....love your personal insights.

10. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    North girl, You have David to watch. lol. I have Bret to watch. lol. The Survivor shows are more popular than the Big Brother shows. Several new people have showed up to this thread which is great.

Don't forget to post some spoilers when you all in the east coast finish watching the Survivor show. I would like to know who gets evicted in advance. thank you all.

I have to attend a condo board meeting on Wed. night. But I plan to leave early so I can watch the Survivor show.

11. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Orange team went to tribal. Figgy received three votes and Mari evicted with six votes. I wish I knew player's names.....during tribal lots of whispering going on between the three end folks (one was the girl with glasses and curly hair). Not sure what happened.....curly hair girl trying to get votes changed.

Other notes: No medical evacuation. Paul was looked at but turned out it was heat exhaustion. Omg.....poor David at the challenge. Couldn't help feel sorry for him...obvious he will not be much help in physical challenges. New guy that I am keeping my eye on (purple team). Kent, very quiet, model. Very athletic. If he can get in an alliance, he could do very well.

Final thought: I don't know how to start fire. But guaranteed...if I were to go on the show, that would be one of the first things I would learn. (However, I am sure I would be the first voted out also.)

12. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    North girl, thank you SO MUCH for your report on Survivor for tonight. Now I want to watch Figgy, Mari, Paul, David, Kent. and watch Bret to see how he is doing in the game. He is the one that says he can tell the other players personalities.
    I could never be on Survivor because I was raised very sheltered and worked in offices that had air conditioning.
    Plus I was born to eat what ever I want to eat. We always had lots of food in our house and we could eat what ever and what ever time we wanted to eat. Tonight I ate take out food, ice cream and a strawberry smoothie. Too much fat. lol.

The survivors have to eat what ever is given for them to eat. They are provided with tropical fruits so they don't get lime disease, or get too low on their vitamins. I did meet two survivors from the Marquesas Island years ago on a cruise ship. Remember Kathy O'Brian? She was on Survivor twice I think. LucyR.

13. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like the Orange tribe are acting like the Big Brother show by approving a Showmance that Tiggy has. Plus, Creating an alliance of 6 players. They voted out Mari because they felt she could win Survivor because she has a nice strong personality. Mari was very happy at tribal council. She didn't know she was going to be Blind-sided.
    I guess it is going to be the trend now to just get rid of the strong players. Last Wed. the Purple tribe got rid of a strong player. They are also playing the Big Brother game too.
    It is interesting that weak David now has an alliance with another guy. Plus, he did find an idol. I think he is going to be around for awhile. His tribe thinks they can get rid of him later. He might have the last laugh and win the money.

14. calway55

calway55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey cjohnson, what do you think of David now. He started a fire and found an immunity idol. You may have a good pick after all. I like to route for the underdog.

15. northerngirl

northerngirl High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto.....same here. Last season I was rooting for Tai. Kudos to David for finding the idol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I replayed the taped Survivor show again and I noticed the younger group are going to snuff each other out real fast.
    I think I noticed that the producers may be planning to merge the two groups because they can already see how
    the Orange group have created a strong alliance. It would be best to merge them. It will make for a more interesting Survivor Show.

17. calway55

calway55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't they always merge them? That always makes for a better team once they have to adjust their alliances and game strategies.

18. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like they may be doing an early merge. The Orange and the Purple tribes are getting rid of strong players for no reason except they want to get rid of strong females who don't have a strong alliance. The new Survivor players have been watching Survivor and Big Brother for many years now I am guessing because they know how to choose who to dump and none of the other players will miss them.

It is not like in the beginning of Survivor where strong alliances were not chosen. They would just create friendships. But looking at this season of Survivor it looks like times have changed.

I noticed some easy marks in the Orange younger tribe how they have the Afican-American gal that doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. The gal with the glasses is also on her own too. She has a X mark on her back if she doesn't vote with the popular players who do have a strong alliance. What an unfair game of players. After all these years the game has changed radically.

19. calway55

calway55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched for years from the very beginning then dropped off a few years here and there, but usually keep up with how it all ends up. I think once the merge happens the game play and strategy should improve.

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Calway, I wish we could see the Survivor show more offend during the week. Once per week is not enough for me. I would be happy with twice per week. But I know that the workers have to build the comp. devices that are a lot of work all week long.

I also notice how Survivor has becomed real cheap skates with hardly giving the winners hardly much. For example; they gave the winners last time just a cover for their shelter. They could have added a few other things for them to use or to eat.

I have been watching the Living Dead shows. The new season starts on Oct. 23rd. I also enjoy watching the "TWO BROKE GIRLS".
    The OC House wives is something to watch when I am bored.

What shows do you all like to watch? LucyR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.