1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mesa Grill for Lunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JR Swift, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have always wanted to check this place out since I've been a big Bobby Flay fan for years. Since I am going to be staying nearby in September, I figured maybe this was the trip. I would think that it wouldn't be much of a problem to score a table or seat at the bar midweek without reservations but is that generally true? When I walked by before, it has never been that busy but maybe I just haven't noticed. And, if I go, what would be a good lunch choice? Everything on the menu looks pretty tasty but thought some of you foodies would have a recommendation.

2. sukiran

sukiran Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A trip to Vegas always includes a couple of late lunches at Mesa grill. Dinner usually needs a reservation, but I'm usually solo and don't make them. Tiger shrimp and Sophie's chopped salad are favorites, and Yucatan chicken skewers that might not be on lunch menu any more. Nice bread basket with astounding corn muffins. Good service, good crowd and not particularly pricey. Fiamma (MGM) is my dinner go-to.

3. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Also not much of a "reservation guy" and since I will be there during the week, I am going to try and make lunch there one day!

4. Sabre3198

Sabre3198 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes can get crowded during lunch if a convention crowd is close but not likely. I always belly up to the bar for a lunch margarita and chile relleno. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.