1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Matt Goss at Cleopatra barge Ceasars Palace

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ranchette, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen this show? How are the seats ? Are general admission tickets good seats?

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We plan to go on Sept 23 the day before he ends the show. I am just wondering how the seating is.

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen the show twice; very small venue so no matter where you sit, you aren't far from the stage. He is very easy on the eyes.

5. IDoLuvVegas

IDoLuvVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did not enjoy this show. He was late starting by about 35 minutes. He spent way too much time talking about inane crap. I was expecting him to do more "standards" but instead they were few and far between. He sang much more of his original stuff and pushed a CD you could buy. People actually walked out of the show, some even before it was half way through. We stayed out of common courtesy but left as soon as he finished what he said was going to be his last song. I think he did do an encore of a couple of more songs, but we were glad to be out of there.

My wife and I have seen many, many shows in Vegas. We usually see two or three per trip and go to Vegas two to three times a year. We started this in the early 90's, so as I said we have seen many shows. This show is not one I would recommend, but more likely steer people away from.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't care about Goss but I hate that the place is closing and being turned into something else. After 46 years. I always liked to grab a drink or two there.

7. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went last October, really enjoyed the show and all the seating was good. We had general admittance, got there fairly early and had seats about 10 foot away from the stage, good cocktail service and generally a good night. He came on later than advertised but so what, when he came on he was good, great performer and some good tunes. Had a good drink on at reasonable prices and my wife and I really enjoyed it all. Join in with the singalong, applaud in time when encouraged to, generally 'loosen up' a bit and you will enjoy it. Go in expecting to be entertained without relaxing and you may be disappointed. Shame it's closing really, would have enjoyed a drink at the bar one last time.....

8. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the replies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.