1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Amazing 2 MyVegas Hours

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by SeeUNVegas, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing MyVegas for over two years now but refuse to buy chips so I have always saved up the free chips and bonus spins till I had about $100K to play through. Following this pattern last Friday, I decided to try the max bet on the Jack and the Beanstalk game. I had enough for 2 max spins. First spin nothing, second spin gets full wilds on reel 2, 3 and 4! Nine free max spins with all lines paying. Won $110M chips. Kept playing for another 2 hours at max spin and ended the night over $200M chips in the bank and went from 200K coins to over 900K. Now the new problem, finding something to spend that many on!

If I can only find a "Real" money version in Vegas to do that for me! SeeUNVegas Sept. 17 for a double birthday party weekend! (Mine and a 21 year old Vegas Virgin with about 20 friends and family in tow).

2. pultzar

pultzar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool stuff strange you won so much though since your bonus payouts are based on the average of your recent spin wagers. Like if you bet 5k a spin for 20 then bet 50k and hit a bonus your payout will be more in line as if you bet 5k than 50.

3. SeeUNVegas

SeeUNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree on the bonus rounds, this was just the three all wild bars showing up on reels 2-4. Wins still pay based on wager and all three jack characters were at the bottom of the vine resulting in 9 spins with max wins on all lines. It was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.