1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Budget Friendly Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by wildbilly, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildbilly

wildbilly Tourist

It seems like Vegas clubs are all about expensive private dances and the hustle from the girls. I was wondering if there is a club where locals can get in free, sit at the rail, and just go thru a bunch of singles slowly over the course of the night?

I don't mind going thru a stack of 100+ singles but I just hate the hustle from the girls. I prefer to so back, watch at my own pace, and just relax like a fly on the wall. Nude is preferred but topless works too.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there are some that don't charge locals, at least before a certain time. I don't really pay attention to that since I'm not local. Check out toplessvegasonline and he has all the info on cover charges. Don't take a cab though, you'll pay full price whether you're a local or not.

As far as the hustle factor, that really seems to vary. I realize the girls are there to make money and I don't mind being approached I also don't want to be treated like I'm on a car lot. I also understand that when a dancer starts up a conversation she really doesn't give a shit about where I"m from and what I do and she has no interest in me beyond my wallet. But I hate the quick hustle, trying to get me to buy a lapper to go to VIP 30 seconds into a conversation. Usually a "I'm going to watch the stage show for awhile" is good enough to make her move on. I also prefer to sit at the rail and often the rail is full. If that's the case the hustle factor will be less than if you're at a table with an empty seat next to you.

If nude is preferred the Palomino is the way to go, it's the only nude place with booze. Sketchy area but valet or well lit lot if you drive yourself.

3. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure you can't use the term "budget friendly" and "strip club" in the same sentence.
    Oh...and don't go Discount Bungee Jumping, either. :evillaugh:

'Cause once per annum is insufficient...
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's all about hustle with many of the clubs so you may be disappointed. As Vic mentioned, many of the clubs don't charge locals but you need to check with the clubs to see which ones don't charge. If you sit at the rail it will be hard to "slowly" go through singles since all the dancers on stage will be coming up to you for tips.

5. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sounds like Chicas Bonitas may meet much of your criteria. And if you don't like it there you can just walk over to Palomino.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you sit at the rail at a nude club you'll get lots of money shots if you tip. Well worth it IMHO :)

7. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there is a club that offers $10 laps for happy hour... Maybe Crazy Horse??

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Talk of the Town has the $10 lappers. We haven't been able to get to a club yet. Usually we go several nights but this trip we're with several others and it hasn't worked out. Still 3 nights to go though :)

9. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call club direct for free limo ride & entry (we went to Spearmint Rhino). You do not have to get a lap dance--just politely say no thank you.
    Though as a woman, the experience is definitely different for me. Girls did were not aggressive with me (and it was a slow Tuesday night), but did come up a few times. They seemed to realize I needed time to be comfortable. But DH went to the bathroom & a dancer accosted him on the way out--KISSED him, transferring her mint to his mouth. THAT was a first for him, and he definitely had the deer in the headlights look when he got back to the table, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.