1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Connected players cards

Discussion in 'Comps' started by koschwan, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koschwan

koschwan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have a question: My fiance and I are going to our Honeymoon to Vegas in August. We will be married by then. We will be staying at the Stratosphere Hotel for almost two weeks. I used to stay there about 10 years ago, and by now they have a Different Players Card and I lost the one I used back then. I assume that I have to make a new one, is that right?
    We do have a joint gambling budget for that trip so is it possible to get something like connected players cards or Partner cards or something like that (do they have that at the Stratosphere)? I guess it will be much easier to get good comps that way when we collect "Points" together? Am I right with that? If not, is it possible to get comps for something we put on the room bill like food, resort Fee etc. when both our namens are on the room and we both have different Players cards?
    How do you guys do that when beeing in Vegas as a couple? Partner Players Cards? Only use one Players Card together (in that case you will have to take turns with gambling)? Getting comps on room bills with two Players Cards?

I really hope somebody can answer my questions, I am so confused and I really would like to know how others do it.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you get there you will want to mention you had a card a long time ago and maybe your account was migrated. If not, no big deal, they make a new account. If y'all play primary slots or video poker you may just want to play on the same card. They will print as many cards as you want. Get her a card too and run a few bucks thru on it but pick one card to combine play on. At tables you will likely need your own card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get two cards. Have her play on YOUR card a the same time to raise your level of play.

Bigger question: Why would you stay at the SAME hotel for two weeks. Break it up. Stay on the strip (strat is barely on the strip by the way)

Even a full week at one place will get old. Two weeks? Not for me.

4. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with that. Particularly at Strat.
    Not a fancy hotel. And the location? probably the worst in entire Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.