1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Question about Mlife Tier Credit Multipliers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by YOleven, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOleven

YOleven Tourist

Do Mlife tier multipliers apply only to points earned through dining, entertainment, or resort purchases, or do they also apply to points earned through gaming? I achieved Gold tier on the last day of my previous trip, so I didn't really have a chance to see how advancing to Gold affected tier credits earned through gaming. Since the standard rate for earning tier credits on non-specialty slots is 10 tier credits for every $3 coin in, does this mean that with the 20% Gold tier multiplier, I'll actually earn 12 tier credits for every $3 coin in? If this is the case, then will I actually see 12 tier credits earned for every $3 coin in on the Mlife display as I'm playing, or are the extra multiplier tier credits calculated and added as a lump sum only at the end of the gaming day (or at some other regular interval)?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The tier bonuses don't apply to Tier Credits at all, they only apply to Express Comps and PointPlay. You get 10 TCs per $3.00 coin in, regardless of your tier level. You get 25 TCs per $1 of hotel spend regardless of your tier level.

As you move up in tier level, the tier bonuses are worth an extra one tenth of one cent each in Express Comps and PointPlay for each $3 coin in.

Sapphire, you get $0.01 Express Comps and $0.01 PointPlay for each $3 coin in.
    Pearl, it's $0.011 and $0.011 (so 10% more than Sapphire)
    Gold, it's $0.012 and $0.012 (so 20% more than Sapphire)
    Platinum, it's $0.013 and $0.013 (so 30% more than Sapphire)
    Noir, it's $0.014 and $0.014 (so 40% more than Sapphire)

The tier bonuses on Express Comps and PointPlay kick in as soon as you reach a tier, but the displays obviously don't show 3 decimal places. But if you're Gold and you were to do a measured session of $300 coin in on a non-specialty slot, you should see your Express Comps balance go up by $1.20

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was under the impression that Tier Credits were also increased by the multiplier.

From the mLife website:

GOLD 75,000 TIER CREDITS
    Experience everything Pearl Members do, plus:

• Tier Multiplier – 20% Bonus on Points and Express Comps Earned at M life Rewards destinations
    • Priority Hotel Check-in Line
    • VIP Line Access to Nightclubs and Pool Day Clubs for You and a Guest

4. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was under that same impression for a long time. What they mean when they say "tier multiplier - 20% bonus on points and express comps" is 20% bonus of pointplay and express comps. Its not a bonus on tier credits.. would be nice if it was!!

5. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "tier multiplier" really means "tier-based cashback-multiplier" here. Boyd does the same.
    It is not an "accelerated tier progress" like Grazie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.