1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lunch buffet - Aria vs Bellagio

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bigdogmom, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can get BOGO for either one on myVegas; which one do you think is better and why?

Does either one have sushi as an offering at lunch?

2. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both are good and pretty comparable. We usually get both on MyVegas and enjoy both of them. Both have sushi options, however I think Bellagio has a better selection. If you want crab legs, Aria would be the choice. They have both chilled and heated crab legs for lunch. Both have sliders that are good. I might have to give the dessert selection to Bellagio. If you want Curry or Hummus, Aria would be the choice. They also have a good Mexican station with tamales, and a good Chinese selection. All in all, I don't think you could go wrong with either. As far as food quality, I might give a slight nudge to Bellagio, it just depends on what kind of food you want.

3. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had dinner at both and they were pretty equal. Not sure if they have sushi at lunch. The buffet sushi is never that great anyway.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  4. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria hands down. Bellagio's quality has been going down faster than a thai hooker.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria used to suck and Bellagio was a lot better. They have reversed roles as of late. Bellagio has gone way downhill and Aria has greatly improved.

Aria definitely has sushi at lunch and dinner. (I walked past it a few times.) I don't remember about Bellagio, since I don't eat it.

6. file1040

file1040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from a 3 night Bellagio vacation and have to say that the Bellagio Buffet has slid down once again. Dinner was quite lackluster. The food didn't scream "eat me" it was just there. The selections are tired. Time for some new things and spiffier presentation. Aria just has the edge now. Brighter and fresher. And some more innovative food selections.

7. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!! We've eaten at Bellagio before (a LONG time ago, though!) so I think we'll try Aria. Then we can walk over to Bellagio to tour the conservatory. :)

8. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just ate at both of them yesterday and this answer is not even close. Its Aria by a mile. Bellagio is getting old and the food is just meeehhh. For its flagship property in MLife, its not every good. Aria is new, fresher, modern.

9. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am biased as our mlife property of choice is Aria. But to be honest, tried both and found Aria nicer and the open air environment is relaxing.

10. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go for Aria. I like that better than Bellagio. And last time I was there, they had sushi (I didn't get any so can't vouch for the flavor).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.