1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cal, April 15-19

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Joe, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never heard of a restaurant calling you to yell at you when you missed a reservation!
    Enjoyed your report.

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for writing your trip up Joe, being down less then one royal on $ play is almost a win.....right lol.

3. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, I always enjoy reading your posts. What I've learned on VMB, via most of your posts, are what lead me to a very cool afternoon session downtown to The Boar Heads Bar at MSS this last September. I love VP. That afternoon, me & 3 other people had such a good time at MSS! Shit happens while vacationing, I'm glad the Cal corrected your concerns ASAP. Thank you for your posts and sharing experiences! It's all good.

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

No secret MSS & Boars Head are my favorite places, but this next trip going to give Suncoast one more try. When we lived in Vegas it was of our favorite places, just that it is so far away from things and I no longer rent a car in Vegas. :drunk:

But, their free shuttle to and from McCarran works for our flight times this trip. WAX is also an option, but my wife doesn't like the idea of schlepping luggage onto the bus, even though it is a piece of cake and they even have luggage racks on the bus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.