1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which offer to take?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by rhubba78, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhubba78

rhubba78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok experts,I have the following offers that I am considering. 4 nights at Aria with $75 free play, $50 resort credit, same offer at The Mirage. We also have an offer from Monte Carlo for 4 nights with $40 free play and $250 resort credit. I am strongly considering this because of the resort credit. We have stayed at The Aria and Mirage and love the rooms. I am afraid the Monte Carlo rooms will be a huge disappointment. Any advice?

2. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have nice offers available but given your options, I'd go with Aria. Seems like the resort credit is your primary factor, so if you go with MC keep in mind that their rooms will not compare to those at Aria.

3. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm. $125 from Aria or $290 from Monte Carlo. 4 nights is a long time to be in a crappy room. Having a crappy room as a home base can really cut into the great feeling you have being on vacation and bring you down a level or two. If money's tight, take the Monte Carlo. If money's not tight enhance your mood with the nicer digs at Aria.

4. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in the same dilema a couple of years ago. Chose Monte Carlo because I wanted to try out Hotel 32. See if they upgrade you to Hotel 32 with the same comps and then book it.

I haven't been back to Monte Carlo but wanted to try it once. Actually, it was my most profible trip lol...

5. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $40 a day to stay at Aria over MC?

6. tinytim

tinytim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you spend a lot of time in your room, then rule out MC. I think their rooms are just fine myself. I wish I had your problem LOL

Tim
    T-13
    Fremont then MGM then Mirage

7. ron_ron

ron_ron Low-Roller

I never seem to win when playing with resort credit - I have stayed at both Aria and MC - rooms at Aria are classier.

8. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria for sure. The rooms are way better and have the best beds.

9. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No brainer, Aria.
    Other than Andres, MC has nothing on Aria.

10. LBTRS

LBTRS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For that length of time I'd go with Aria. You'll enjoy the time in the room much more.

11. Big dan

Big dan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also vote for aria although I would be perfectly happy with any of them.

12. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd second this. If you don't reaaaaally need the extra resort credit from MC then staying at Aria will make your stay a lot more enjoyable. MC is fine but Aria is nice!

13. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess it all depends on what you're looking for. If the pool scene is important to you I would go with the MC. The resort credit is a nice bonus for getting yourself some cocktails at the pool, breakfast at The Pub, etc. I you prefer a classy place to spend your vacation, go with Aria. The rooms at MC are clean but they certainly are showing their age. You won't have that problem. Another thing to take into consideration is construction. They're building that new theater at the MC and maybe noise of the construction work can bother you in the early morning. Location wise, well there isn't much difference between Aria or MC since they're so close to each other. Personally, I like all the recent improvements at the MC and the rooms are just fine since we don't spend much time in the room anyhow. Hope this helps.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.