1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Seven, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seven

Seven Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to finally say hello. I've been a long time reader of this forum and haven't gotten the nerve to post for whatever reason. I've been reading since around 2007 maybe and have finally decided to get "more involved" in the community that is VMB.

Little background- I'm 26 years old. I live in East Texas. I'm married with a 14 month old baby boy. I've been to Vegas 25+ times in my life. I think my first trip was when I was about4 years old. We always stayed at the westward Ho in their big apartment complexes in the back. I loved the Ho. Me and my grandpa would saddle up at the little food court bar and eat the HUGE .99 cent hotdogs and shrimp cocktails while watching my grandma and parents bang out the video poker machines that sat right beside the bar. So I guess you could say I was kind of born into the Vegas culture. I've been on 6 trips since I've turned 21 including actually turning 21 in Vegas (longest 4 hour wait of my life). I also frequently visit the Shreveport/bossier city area, as it's only an hour from my front door,and make quiet a few trips down to Biloxi.

Just wanted to say hello. If there are any questions I would love to answer.

Also, wanted to give a solid thank you to Royal Flusher for the many downtime hours used up at work reading his trip reports.

2. Seven

Seven Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Seven

Seven Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thought I would share some old pics I had stored up in my phone. Hoping they all load up. And to test it out as I plan on doing a mini trip report to Shreveport this weekend.

4. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Seven, Dallas Texas here. We are going to Shreveport Bossier this Thursday for 2 nights. We always stay at the Horseshoe since it's comped. I hope I find those VP machines you won on.

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
  5. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome from Austin. Great pictures!

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!! Glad you've finally joined us. :)

7. Plaza Rep Earl Torreliza

Plaza Rep Earl Torreliza Plaza Representative

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greetings Seven!

The Plaza in downtown Las Vegas welcomes you to VMB! :beer:

8. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: hello from central CA, welcome! :beer:

9. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome from a fellow Texan by way of Pennsylvania - I'm sure you've got some good stories and info to share. Love to see winning pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.