1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio or Aria Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by PaulBowdry, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which buffet is better? Aria is a lot cheaper on loyalty points. Heard it might be better than the Bellagio buffet. Any opinions welcomed.

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria hands down. Bellagio's quality is on a free fall.

3. pd54

pd54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I vote 100% for Aria.

We had enough myvegas points for 3 buffets on our last trip, and bought 2 Bellagio buffets and 1 aria buffet because the Bellagio one was more expensive, and we assumed it would be better.
    We ate the first morning in Aria and really enjoyed it, and the second morning in the Bellagio and just didn't like the Bellagio buffet at all. So we cancelled our second Bellagio buffet and bought a second aria buffet instead to go back there.

The aria dining space seemed so much nicer. The food was nicer. Bellagio felt run down. We were disappointed with it.

4. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria, for sure!

5. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    100 % agree. Bellagio buffet was a big disappointed for us. I had pretty high hopes with it being at the Bellagio, but found it to be no where near as nice as the buffet at the Aria.

6. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. Count me in as being disappointed with Bellagio. Granted, I only had brunch there, but the selection wasn't that great and only the lunch food was somewhat good. I stuck with like two things and we were ready to get out of there. Way better than places like Luxor, but considering the cost, yes, Aria is WAY better.

7. file1040

file1040 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Aria being better than Bellagio. The Bellagio buffet needs a refresh...the food stations and selections need updating.

8. catfishncwc

catfishncwc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I gotta go with ARIA buffet. Bellagio has been going downhill slowly over the past few years. Even if food were equal I just like the design and lighting within Aria buffet.

9. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria buffet, double bonus if you get seated by the window with Jacuzzi view with hot young nubile women or couples frolicking on Saturday mornings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.