1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Scotland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Wynnvegas, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wynnvegas

Wynnvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Evening All,

We have been pointed here by a couple of longstanding posters (turns out I had registered years ago for the hotel deals section without realising there was so much else here!)

We are from Edinburgh but working through the processes and red tape of moving to Arizona (hopefully this summer) for the heat in the main although proximity to Vegas is a proper bonus. I (Billy) and my wife (Moyra) are both 34 and have been to Vegas almost every year since we turned 21. This March will be our 13th trip...so obviously not holding out much hope at all!

Look forward to getting to know everyone and following along a whole new group of Vegas adventures.

Cheers,

Billy

2. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Welcome. Love the overseas gang.

3. CALELLA

CALELLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Billy(I'm in Edinburgh too), I joined a couple of years ago and I've had so much help finding things out about Vegas and where to go etc.

Best of luck if you get moved over to Arizona, my brother stays in California and loves it over there.

All the best

Jimmy

4. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi and welcome Billy and Moyra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.