1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Devirginization

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by MikeE, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saskatoon

Saskatoon Tourist

Hey gang!

My wife and I are 20 somethings and will be in Vegas on labor day weekend. But since we're married, we're pretty calm. I've been known to spend most of my time in the sports books while she plays the slots. I'm always up for drinking, however!

2. Zarjoe

Zarjoe Tourist

Married or Buried?

HA! Since when does married need to equate with being calm? My wife and I are in our late 20's and are more wild now than when we met 5 years ago! So... what's the story with a 20 something Labor Day weekend meet up gang?

3. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm In For Labor Day!!

I just found out that I'll be there for Labor Day weekend!!! My friend Andrea just called me and she wants to go that weekend, so I crunched soem numbers and figured what the hell, I'm gonna go. She scored us free rooms. It's going to be fun. I'm sure we'll be at Rehab maybe we can meet up there.

~Andrea

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Excuse me.....

Joe, really enjoyed that TR, sounds like you two had a great time, except for the problem with the girls :blink:

Just can't pass this one up.....what makes you think that all people over 30 just gamble and hit the buffets? I'm twice your age, I do love to gamble but I don't eat buffets and I can still party like I'm 25 :wiggle: Maybe I'm just the exception to the rule ;) Have to admit though Andrea, I would probably skip the group shower thingy. :shy:

That being said, you guys head on out to Vegas, let loose and then write up some trip reports, can't wait to read them. Have a great time!!

5. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You tell 'em BC...

We can have our own 33-50 party... Yeah, thats what we'll do!!! :evillaugh

6. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure about your situation, but for us it was when we had the kids. The 1st five years were as you describe - wild & wonderful. Early 30s set in & we went from two incomes/no kids to one income/two kids. It's all what you're ready for. I wouldn't change a thing - I'm turning 40 this September :ssst: , & couldn't be happier.

For the record, I remember saying the same thing when I was late 20s & 40 seemed sooooo old :rolleyes: . Before you know it...

7. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is killing me! Vegasdrea is going, too! Next thing you know, Typh and Landa will follow suit. I want to go sooo bad now.

8. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear ya Joe. Got any plans 9/29??? The rumor mill says Typh may be back on board :ssst: . If that happens, then maybe Vegasdrea... I'm turnin' 40 & Beach Crazy 50 but I guarantee that we can keep up with the 20 somethings... well at least Beach Crazy can :rolleyes: .

Landa??? I still got da beads!!! :wink2:

9. Zarjoe

Zarjoe Tourist

Whoa, old timers !! :)

Hey folks, I meant no disrespect for anyone older than 35 who goes to Vegas. I was just trying to rally some unity among the younger crowd. For the record, I do know MANY 35+ (and MUCH older) who go to Vegas and party hard any way they want to.

HOWEVER, if you go back and read the majority of the trip reports (on this site as well as LV Trip Reports dot com), they are written not by people who club (regardless of age) but by people who go to gamble and report on their hits on the slots/tables and the content of buffetts.

I had to take a minute to Applaud Joe Schmoe and others for telling their stories even if they don't read like the more standard trip reports (I think we all agree that they read better and we would have LOVED to have been there)!

Keep 'em coming peeps!

Zarjoe

10. MikeE

Trips to Las Vegas:
    blackjack, I don't think I can do the 9/29 thing either, but that sounds like it's going to be a great time.

I read lasvegastripreport.com just for those little bits of info you can get out of a TR, but other than that... yaaawwn. The reports posted here are much more exciting.

I have no doubts in my mind that the older among us can keep up--just look at the MM2 reports.

11. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Hey Zarjoe

Don't sweat it.....we're just giving you all a hard time....it's all in fun. It sounds like a great idea. And Joe Schmo, I think you should cancel your plans and go, sounds to me like you'd have a great time. :thumbsup:

12. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see it now...

"Grammies gone wyld, Tangerine..."

:thumbsup:

13. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I'm talkin' about. :thumbsup:

Zarjoe - It's all good. Us old folks can get cranky if we don't get our pudding on time (just kidding) :D . I hear ya on the trip reports but like Joe said, go back & read the MM2 reports. They might not have any group shower tales, but they are still entertaining I think.

14. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very --- VERY true! not that I know or anything :ssst: .. But a good tip I would never tell a guy -- :) :D You shoulda took them straight to the room, handled business then ordered room service :)

Thanks for your TR :) lovin the homeless guy story! So funny... I need to check out Body English for sure ...

Thanks for the pictures :) handsome I must say!

15. MikeE

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the kind words and the tip, Landa ;).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.