1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Sparky4, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been lurking for quite awhile and I thought 2016 was the time to join. On each of my trips I keep an eye out to try to spot people with the green wristbands. My hubby and I were playing cards at PHo in Sept, after a big VMB meet and a guy sat down next to me with a wristband, He was really nice and encouraged med to join VMB.

I generally visit Vegas about 4 times a year, sometimes more. 2015 I made 6 trips. My hubby and I were married at the Little Chapel of the Flowers 9 years ago in February so we always take a trip back to celebrate.

I love reading all the trip reports, especially the closer I get to a visit. I love how active people are on this board. So happy to be a part of it now and hope to post my first TR after our February trip. I don't think I'm game for a live TR. Maybe one day I'll learn to post pix.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  2. cookinggnome

cookinggnome Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I am new here too. What is the green wristband you refer to?

3. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe one of the moderators offers up green VMB wristbands up every so often that you can buy. They're similar to the livestrong and other wristbands that you see. That's how you know someone is a VMB'r. I think the last time I saw them avalailable was th is last fall. I can't remembe which thread Sonya talks about them, maybe in the Vegas meets section?

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  4. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    look in the admin announcement section, it is a sticky at the top "Support VMB! Wristband Orders are Open!"

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Glad you met a member that encouraged you to join us LV addicts!! So many great people on here to learn a few tips from and you can't beat the crazy antics in some TR. :)

6. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

7. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: hello from central CA, Happy New Year, :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.