1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys 2015 Pool Closure Date

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by vegas4pools, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be there last week in October. Anybody know if the pools will still be open? Hoping for some sunny warm weather. Was at Bally's in October 2013 and had to use the pool at Paris. Didn't stay long due to the fact of very chilly weather

2. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if you're looking for a relaxing or clubbing pool atmosphere but I know Drais dayclub was open last year into November. It was uncharacteristically warm, but fun none the less. Marquee also has a dome that they put over there pool for an awesome party atmosphere beginning mid-Octoberish.

3. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From my experience Halloween is traditionally the last weekend of the year for Vegas pools... but it changes from hotel to hotel and can also depend on the weather. Can't hurt to call them and ask.

4. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is a list of pools, those that stay open year around, and other information you may found helpful: http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/showtable.cfm?id=24

When in doubt it is best to call the hotel directly just to confirm and get up-to-date information. My experience is that most pools stay open through the last weekend in october.

5. metalpest

metalpest Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was under the impression it was open year round. Their website says there is a heated pool that is refreshing year round, is this not true? Was planning a trip in November hoping for an open heated pool during the trip and was planning on Bally's.

6. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure if Bally's pool is closed then Paris pool will be open. At least that was the case last December.

7. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the Pool at Paris last November even though i stayed at Bally's. However, i will be staying at Flamingo in November, the Pools at Paris and Caesars are open year round, if i show my Flamingo room key, will that get me into those Pools?
    Also, even though the pool at Flamingo will be off limits in November, could i still sit on a lounge chair near the pool?.........or is the entire area off limits?

8. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris website "This is a year-round pool. It's open seven days a week from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.