1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

vegas nightlife patterns for halloween weekend?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by random512, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

Hi, in most cities, if Halloween falls on a Saturday then the nightlife on Friday will be dead because everyone plans to go out the next night.

Does this pattern exist to some extent in Vegas? I'm guessing that nightlife would not be dead in Vegas the night before Halloween simply because people want to make the most of their vacation time in Vegas.

However, I'm wondering if nightlife the night before is noticeably more subdued? Has anyone here made any observations on this?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clubs and bars will all be doing their Halloween parties on the Saturday night.

Otherwise, it won't be dead: thats going to be a busy weekend with lots of people coming in for the whole weekend, not just arriving Saturday... so it'll probably be pretty busy everywhere Friday as well, just you won't be seeing guest DJs or celebrity hosts.

For costumes, people will be wearing costumes all week before Halloween and for a few days afterwards.

3. random512

random512 Low-Roller

@auggie - thanks for the info. I enjoy the atmosphere and energy in Vegas when a lot of people are wearing costumes so I'm glad to hear that I'm likely to see a lot of that on the Friday night before Halloween this year.

4. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Things will start picking up on late Thursday. Friday will be crazy, and you will start to see a few costumes as well. Expect it to be like a holiday weekend atmosphere.

I cannot wait!

5. random512

random512 Low-Roller

@stealth - agreed. I can't imagine a better weekend in vegas than halloween weekend.

6. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Halloween here I come.
    A costume made with real $100 bills would be nice, but probably not safe.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    October is a busy month, everything will be rocking both Friday and Saturday night.

8. random512

random512 Low-Roller

@ron - good to hear :)

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    halloween will be ceklebrated friday and saturday nite

10. random512

random512 Low-Roller

awesome - looking forward to the costumes and energy

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if your doing hallowen then dress code wont matter so thats a good thing but it will be a zoo, a cover charges can be thru the rooof.

12. random512

random512 Low-Roller

@paper - thanks for the info. isn't the normal express line charge around $100? I didn't realize it went up at times. how much might a cover charge be at a top nightclub on halloween night?

13. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @random - Not sure if your a male or female or have a "significant other", but if you are a married male like me, bring some very dark sunglasses. They will save you a very bruised arm from being hit hard by your wife for staring at young "ladies" wearing very little clothing. When I was there last halloween it seemed the most popular costume was "Wear just enough to cover my hoo hoo" - LOL. And thankfully, most of them had the bodies to pull off the outfit. I love people watching in Vegas and in my opinion, Halloween is by far the best weekend to do it.

Have a great time!

14. random512

random512 Low-Roller

thanks stealth. I'm a youngish male and I completely agree!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.