1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Indy airport entirely non-smoking

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jamesxnj, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even outside..Had an hour layover and went outside..Normally you see fellow smokers but I didn't see anyone,thought it a bit strange..Then I did see a guy holding a lit cig between his legs..I light one up and just then notice a sign on a garbage bin about a fine for smoking on the airport campus.Damn I then realized why the guy was hiding his cig..So I do the same thing and a minute later out the doors comes a cop and tells me take one more puff and put it out..I promptly comply and back inside..
    Normally I'll take a sip of water from a bottle I have left-over in my carry-on but forgot to and went thru security with it still in the bag..Security was one line and not busy at all..The water made it through,a good 6 oz or more...Just an observation about that airport I will not fly through again if I have the choice.:thumbsdown:

2. jhair

jhair Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah,it's been this way since they built the new airport. It's my home airport and I've looked all over the place trying to find a spot to take a smoke. Only place I found is the parking garage or a quick puff in the bathroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.