1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$2.99 breakfast probably the best for what you get

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Bernie2, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $2.99 breakfast Dueces Wild at Silver Sevens is probably the best for the price. You get 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and 2 meats (sausage patties or links or bacon). Of course its not IHOP, Blueberry Hill, Black Bear Diner or other breakfast places. Sometimes they can be a little slow.

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or for only $5.99 they have a good breakfast buffet that includes your beverages and made to order omelettes.

3. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope there will always be specials like these. It's one of the things that make Vegas special. I love gambling till the wee hrs. of the morning and then taking advantage of the gambler's specials such as steak and eggs, etc.

For us degenerates with only a few bucks left in our pockets after a killing at the tables and machines it's a welcome sight!

4. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

I had the Duece's Wild breakfast special (need player card) yesterday. Two good sized pancakes, eggs cooked as ordered and two pieces of bacon. Since I had a long flt that morning, also went with the $1.99 biscuits and gravy graveyard special. In and out in less than a half hour.
    After polishing off both meals, did not eat until I got back to Illinois later that afternoon. With the LVA 50% off, total bill for both breakfast was $2.69.
    They also had a $5.99 steak and egg special that looked quite good.

Agreed about the buffet being a good value for $5.99.

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly. It's my "go-to" place driving to the airport getting out of town. I may stay there when I'm in town for one night in November. I don't want to incur two gaming days at CET, mLife or V/P.

6. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love that cafe. All the food is very cheap and very good. The prime rib is superb too. You can't go wrong in this place. Swipe your players card and very often there is a $5 food comp or a BOGO voucher.

7. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its crazy how me, and im sure many other gamblers will gamble way hundreds and possibly thousands without flinching or even bring too pissy as long as they can find a great deal on some food lol.

8. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know, it's so weird. My friend and I once walked half an hour because we knew we could buy something a dollar cheaper elsewhere. There must be some sort of gamblers stupidity there somewhere. I will walk to save the bus or cab fare, use a BOGO buffet and throw 500 in a slot. No logic whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.