1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

UK to Vegas cheap flydrive

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Corinne, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just thought I'd post this info in case anyone doesn't know. It's usually very cheap to add a car to any flight only price on BA or Virgin (or including a hotel). For example there is a flight in November direct to Vegas with BA and the price is about £450 for the flight with 15k Avios points and another £100 if you haven't any points. To add a car only works out at about £50 each (2 people) for 10 days hire, including all fees. When I went in May this year to add a car was just £75 per person (2 people) for 17 days. These prices are based on sale price for flights in November but work on any flight price, whether it is economy or business class, any time of year. Just a few taxi trips can work out more expensive.

2. Guy

Guy Captain of the Heads

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, once you add the car hire to the flight booking it is classed a 'holiday' and you then get additional ABTA coverage and can pay in installments.

3. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bizzare that it is sometimes cheaper to book hotel + flight , than flight only. I know someone who booked flight + Luxor for seven nights, and it worked out about 80 GBP cheaper than flight only,????

4. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was searching flights yesterday and found direct flights in November 2015 with Thomas Cook from Glasgow for £400, which is about as cheap as they'll ever get I reckon.

I also checked flights from Dublin (via London) and it was cheaper than going from London to Vegas, despite the extra flight from Dublin to Vegas, go figure! I know it's all about the taxes, but it's madness.

5. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats crazy cheap, my cousin is flying SAS from CPH to SFO next week
    airfare alone is $2500 RT

6. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check Momondo not sure about the drive part but they should be very competitive on air. Good luck.

7. Sriracha

Sriracha Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was that Business class?

8. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.