1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drais Nightclub, table,bottle service.

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Sunshine-Elle, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine-Elle

Sunshine-Elle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at booking in late September, any thoughts on costing? I've seen the phone # on the site, just looking for some insight.

2. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on the night, artist performing and table location. You can go to their event calendar http://www.draislv.com/calendar/ select the day and book table option and then click around on specific tables to get an idea of pricing.

I have heard that you may be able to get better pricing thru a host than the website though. Try [email protected] he was recommended on the JackColton club forum.

3. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read recently that Chris is no longer with Drai's and is more of an independent host. He still deals with Drai's but I doubt that email will be valid. PM for a cell number. On the jackcolton forum people often mention Ivan Bastida [email protected]

4. Sunshine-Elle

Sunshine-Elle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As usual :peace:thanks you guys

5. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get a response from Ivan?

I have just emailed him now for our September trip

Q

6. joshk

joshk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pm me if needing a contact at Drais

7. akhoya362

akhoya362 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ivan is good people. Sometimes can take a day or so to respond by e-mail, but I think that's by virtue of him working weird hours (life of a club host, eh?). Way faster with phone/text. He set us up with a great table at Drais over Memorial Day weekend -- so long as you take care of him on the handshake, he'll take care of you.

8. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He has yet to respond to my email and living in Australia makes calling difficult.

Can you give us a rundown on what package Ivan hooked you up with and the costings involved.

Q

9. akhoya362

akhoya362 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For our group of 10 or so, Ivan got us an upper dance floor table (close enough that we could get a good look at the Weeknd, who was playing at the time). A former NFL quarterback was sitting in the table next to ours. Minimum spend is normally $5K or so, but our minimum was $2K. (We shot well past that, but . . . Vegas.) Handshake was $300, but I gave him a little extra because he was such a cool dude.

That said, with anything in Vegas, results may vary. It wasn't until we arrived at Drais that we knew where we were sitting (and we got there on the earlier side too, had to break from a craps heater), but based on other reviews, I trusted Ivan and he delivered. I would maybe try e-mailing him again.

10. akhoya362

akhoya362 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, OP, one of the great things about Drais is that you can go through their reservation website to see what the "rack rate" on a table would cost. I guarantee you a host can do better, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.