1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe tix from Tickets 4 Tonite

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Chicken Dinner, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wanting to check out Absinthe. Wondering if anyone has recently purchased tickets from Tix-4-Tonite and what you paid. Not sure if I should wait to purchase or buy them online beforehand. I would prefer to buy before but the cheapest I can find is $215 for two. Ticketmaster wants $270... Thanks

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its been said on here a million times, so you may already know this, but if not...... Absinthe passes out discount coupons in front of the tent during the day that puts the price at or close to what TIX would charge. No Ticketmaster fee, etc. No guarantee with TIX 4 TONIGHT, I had a friend stand in line for Absinthe tix and they had him when he got in line, but were sold out when he got to the window.

4. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the info. I don't want to find it sold out when I want to go so I prefer to buy before I leave. But I don't want to spend a great deal more than I have to so that's why I am wondering if anyone had recently bought from TIX 4 TONIGHT.

5. Sunshine-Elle

Sunshine-Elle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We picked up coupon out front, $20, paid $99 each seat 6 rows out, loved the show, raunchy, rude, profanity, yes so don't be a prude, but great show, with amazing acts.
    Enjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.