1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jennifer Lopez Announce Planet Hollywood Residency

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by seneca7, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From Robin Leach, Las Vegas Sun:

One day after her Fox series “American Idol” was canceled (Season 15 next spring will be the last), judge and pop superstar Jennifer Lopez has officially confirmed our numerous rumors we first hinted at last October here that she has signed on for a residency on the Strip.

On tonight’s episode of the Ryan Seacrest-hosted “Idol,” J.Lo confirmed that she goes from a TV pink slip to a run of at least 20 shows starting Jan. 20 at Axis at Planet Hollywood.

I’ve learned that tickets will go on sale Saturday for weekend dates and midweek shows in January, February, May and June. J.Lo’s concerts will play when Britney Spears is away on breaks from her hit residency “Britney: Piece of Me.”

The 45-year-old singer, dancer and actress, a judge on “Idol” with fellow singers Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr., made the news official tonight.

“I’ve been preparing for this moment my entire life,” said J.Lo. “The show is going to be a multifaceted, high-energy Jenny from the Block party mixing all aspects of what my fans and I love — dance, hip hop, Latin and pop. It’s going to be the show I’ve always dreamed of creating.”

She says the show will be created specifically for her Las Vegas stage at Planet Hollywood. “It will be a must-see show that will further elevate Las Vegas as an entertainment destination,” she added.

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are the dates

Jan. 20
    Jan. 22
    Jan. 23
    Jan. 27
    Jan. 29
    Jan. 30

Feb. 3
    Feb. 5
    Feb. 6
    Feb. 9

May 22
    May 25
    May 28
    May 29

June 1
    June 3
    June 4
    June 8
    June 11
    June 12

You can add a meet and greet to any tickets cant wait to see the price for that upgrade im guessing 1000$ to 1500$

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So its 1500$ on top of the ticket for the meet and greet and theres only a few show with some left, ,most sold out in minutes

4. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I much rather stick a needle in my eye than pay to watch her dance around and Lip Synch :)

5. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She'll be an outstanding addition to Las Vegas residencies. I'm thinking the Jan and Feb shows would be best for me.

Bill

6. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wouldn't mind seeing her as long as it is not xrated

7. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the Britney Spears show in October when she showed up in the audience. I couldn't see her but the crowd near the front on one side started screaming and flashes went off right before the show started. I saw later on the Internet that she had come for part of the show. I wondered then if she was checking out the venue.

8. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    J-Lo just made an appearance on the "Ellen" show. (5/15). Gave the audience tickets to the show, and a stay at Planet Hollywood. Told Ellen it will be 40 shows a year for two years. Said she might take on Cirque by swimming, flying, or adding magic! Sound like she's got big plans.

9. phinfan08

phinfan08 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.