1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Time Spent @ Table

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by tial, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tial

tial Low-Roller

Before i checked out this morning i stopped by MLife office since my host wasn't in to see if I can get anything comped... after that conversation i asked if he could check how many hours were played at the tables and he said 6 hrs for the weekend trip which was considerably low from what i calculated. I always try to spend 4+hrs everyday at the craps table and I always set my timer for 5 hrs on my iPhone right when i place my first bet. It was fight week so it was super busy and i did move spots couple times but stayed at the same craps table. Since my host wasn't in i didn't get a chance to clear this out before i left but i did send my host an email on the way back home. Is this something my host can fix or clear up?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. Not really. Well, there was one time last year (not during a busy time like you encountered this past weekend) where i had them review the tape at a certain time and day and sure enough they saw me at a table for 2 hrs and 3800 a hand. They originally had me there for 20 minutes and 1800 a hand. What I do and you must do from now on is ask the superior what avg and time do they have down for you after every session. If I were you I would just let it go at this point. Your host will tell you there is nothing he can do at this point.

4. tial

tial Low-Roller

Thanks Packer

yeah I'm trying to let it go but it bugs a bit cause now my host will assume I under played which I didn't. I shouldn't have kept moving spots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.