1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shake Shack

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 7out7, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7out7

7out7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can resort credit and/or express comps be used at Shake Shack?

Opinions on the food would be swell as well.

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember charging my meal to my room @ Monte Carlo so yes.

Fries, awesome! Burger, average. Shake - you've got to be kidding me! They charge $4.25 for a very small, 12 ounce I believe, mediocre shake. Awful considering the price.

If you are mLife Platinum or Noir there is an Express Line if it is busy. I use it only to buy only the fries, won't eat anything else there.

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have no opinion about Vegas location since i never tried it. But in NYC its better then all fast food burgers and is far ahead of competition like In and Out, Five Guys etc. Awesome burgers, fries and Shakes. I mean its fast food so it won't leave a big dent in your wallet, so if you have never tried go ahead to see for yourself.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Moderately priced (for the location) and good food.

Bill

5. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess it's hard to discuss taste since it's all about preference. Our resident blogger Nicole Marshall sent us a review for Shake Shack and she wasn't exactly swept off her feet. We posted her review a couple of weeks ago so you have to scroll through her 2015 blog archive a little. Considering the price you pay for fast food, she thinks you can better skip it an drive over to In-n-Out. Here's the link to her blog archive:

http://vegashighroller.net/miscellaneous/the-local-minute-archive/2015-archive/

6. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to my local shake shack and its fine. A good to very good burger but not anything spectacular. I haven't been to the one in Vegas yet but would assume its the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.