1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Giada's and TR Credits

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by luckydude, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you able to use TR credits towards your bill at Giada's? Also how far in advance do you recommend making reservations at Giadas?

2. momnkid

momnkid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My information was incorrect.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  3. playallday

playallday Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a folio credit at Caesar's. Put my bill from Giada's both times last year and they were taken out at a 1:1 ratio. Unless something changed I would assume it still is this way. I made my reservations for Giada's last week for my Vegas Trip in August. I would book as soon as you can as her restaurant fills up quickly.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I make my Giada rez about a month in advance so I can get the time I want. I've also had great tables.....by an open window, or a booth facing the fountains.

5. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate at Giada's about 3 weeks ago and used my TR Credits at the usual 100 credits per $1 ratio.

6. playallday

playallday Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked with my host to see if anything had changed and Giada's is still at a 1:1 ratio. You can go on Open Table and make your reservations.

7. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does Giada's have a bar you can dine at?

8. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there is a bar. The full menu is available. I've eaten at the bar for lunch, but usually it is fairly crowded. Getting a seat at the bar is difficult during dinner hours.

9. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Giadas has a bar you can dine at.
    When it first opened it was very,very difficult to get a reservation.
    Seems to have opened up a bit now.
    I just reserved for next week on open table at 8:30 pm.
    I have been there twice and really enjoyed it both times.

10. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks...we have always had luck with bar seating...if its this good it sounds like it will be worth the wait..!

11. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both times we ate there it was charged to the room and comped at the end of the trip.
    I believe this past trip some TR credits were used and assume there wasn't anything extra.

12. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about paying w/ rewards credits directly, we charged to the room, but I can share a recent experience regarding a reservation. We were in town mid-week in early March, I think it was a Tuesday. We often don't make reservations and just kind of wing it whenever we get hungry. Stopped at the Cromwell late afternoon and went up to Giada's to see if we could get a table around 5-530pm (it was like 330 or something maybe) - it was no problem. We went down and played a bit and sat at a table along the windows. Restaurant got pretty full throughout the meal, but not overly so.

Point being - you might want to plan ahead if you want to dine there during a prime time, but if it's non-peak, you might get lucky :peace:

13. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made a reservation on Open Table. We are about 6 weeks out and the day and time we wanted was available. I also confirmed on the TR website that it is supposed to be 100 TR credits per $1. Thank you for your replies and good information we are looking forward to dining at Giada's for the first time.

I requested a window seat with a view of the strip not being there before I wasn't exactly sure how to make the request. Is there a better way to ask for a good table?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.