1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Questions on CUT at Palazzo!

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasChic-, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone! Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks and made a reservation at CUT (Palazzo) for dinner at 6 pm. I'm wondering how long to anticipate being there as we're considering hitting a show, also at Palazzo, for 8 p.m. that night. Is this enough time for anyone who has dined at CUT? Personally I do enjoy a good meal, but don't enjoy making an entire night of it! I was planning to mention while being seated we had a show in 2 hours just to ensure we would get out in a reasonable time - will this be enough time?

Thanks!

Also - any must do dishes or drinks at CUT??

2. deadeyefive

deadeyefive Big Daddy

Trips to Las Vegas:

As long as you let the waiter know when you sit down, you should be fine. Plus you are already in the same hotel as the show so should be no issue!:beer::drunk:

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate there a few years ago. Excellent steak and service. At 6p it should be relatively empty. Our services wasn't slow but we didn't feel rushed either. Also just let the waiter know you have an 8p show to make and he'll make sure things move along at the correct pace.

4. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 hours should definitely plenty. I love CUT, but would recommend you ask they go light on the seasoning on the steak as I have found it to be aggressive at times. They have great appetizers like the veal tongue and the bone marrow, if you're into that kind of stuff.

5. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mac and cheese. Bone-in filet mignon, kobe steak. Good stuff.

My favorite steak house. I ate there probably 4-5 times last year.

6. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have eaten here 3 times including just a month or so ago - great service everytime - to echo what others have said just tell your server but thats plenty of time even if you dont in my experience.

Have eaten a different steak each time - its a great meal - we go as a big group and do lots of sharing - everything has been delicious.

7. MrsFuri

MrsFuri Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My hubs and I LOVE Cut! We dine there on every trip to Vegas and they are always both accommodating to any requests we have but also the service, the food.... outstanding. As far recommendations...

If you're a meat lover (we are)... the Japanese Waygu is not to be missed. Other favorites include: Pork Belly (appetizer), American Wagyu Sashimi, Bone Marrow Flan and their breadstick things... delish!

We love the "booths" on the right side.... it's the perfect blend of privacy, but yet you can see the whole place, which we like.

Enjoy your visit!

-MrsFuri

- - - Updated - - -

My hubs and I LOVE Cut! We dine there on every trip to Vegas and they are always both accommodating to any requests we have but also the service, the food.... outstanding. As far recommendations...

If you're a meat lover (we are)... the Japanese Waygu is not to be missed. Other favorites include: Pork Belly (appetizer), American Wagyu Sashimi, Bone Marrow Flan and their breadstick things... delish!

We love the "booths" on the right side.... it's the perfect blend of privacy, but yet you can see the whole place, which we like.

Enjoy your visit!

-MrsFuri

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy your visit!

-MrsFuri

8. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blech. We found the Waygu to be virtually flavorless and totally not worth the money. Go for the Nebraska rib-eye, which is delicious!

9. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cannot comment on the Waygu, but I did have the Nebraska Rib-eye...damn fine steak!

I think you should be fine, I will echo what others have said, and let you waitstaff know up front.

Personally, I like making an evening out of a place like this, taking my time through such an awesome meal.

May have to consider going back this coming trip, we will see.

10. alexb7

alexb7 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try the Hibiki 25 year old scotch. Damn fine with a quality steak.

11. Lchiles

Lchiles Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with your opinion on the seasoning...I found the last 2 times we visited that the steaks were VERY salty for us...I know that everyone has different tastes but I would ask them to cut back if this worries you.. The Bone Marrow is to die for...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.