1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Identity Desk Cutting Staff?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rezmike, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rezmike

rezmike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I learned on this board to email Cosmo for a points history spreadsheet and in the past, I've received extremely quick responses from the Identity Membership people. However, I just made the same request yesterday evening, and I received an automatic reply that I should expect a response within 72 hours? My first thought in seeing this email was to wonder if it's at all related to the recent sale- maybe they're starting to reduce staff?

2. JB in MN

JB in MN Low-Roller

I wouldn't read too much into it. Each time I've emailed Identity (three or four times in the last six to eight months) the turnaround reply was a day or so.

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So they cut one person from the payroll?

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm mostly impressed that someone there actually figured out how to turn out the auto reply feature on the email server.

5. rezmike

rezmike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just received a reply back stating that "Regretfully, we do not have the ability to print that information."

? I just received a spreadsheet from them in June with this exact information, so I went ahead and called. The person I spoke to kept reiterating that they had no way of running that information, even after I forwarded the spreadsheet back to them.

I guess I might be over-reading any issues, what with the recent sale. With exception to one charge issue, I've always had really great service at the Cosmo and would hate to see that drop.

6. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received a report via email last year, too (after requesting) and when I asked for one about a month ago I was told they don't do it anymore. They did, however, tell me how many points I needed for the next level.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.