1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

*peering in* Helloooo Again

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BellaBlvd, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I kind of dropped off the planet after my September-October trip (it was amazing!!!). It turns out I left Vegas a real winner because my superbowl bets hit on spectacular odds (15:1! Thank you Pats for tanking on MNF to move the line so much in my favor). I do actually plan on doing a trip report (better late than never!), but I was in such withdrawal it was hard to look at and hard to be here because I just wanted to be back there.

Fast forward to a week and a half ago - I decided I needed a quickie getaway out of this cold and snow, I have a week off in March, and some $ to collect (yes, I could mail it in but where's the fun in that?!), and some MV gold coins to burn. Sadly, the only place that had availability for MV comps for the nights I planned on being there was the Luxor. My best flight deal was out of YYZ for a change (I usually have to go to BUF or DTW). And, I still have my annual GVR and now Aria trip to look forward to in September.

So here we are, an impromptu trip to Vegas. I never thought I'd be one of those impromptu trips to Vegas people. I'm looking at this as a trip to just get some sun and warm, stay somewhere I wouldn't normally stay, and recharge the old batteries. Since last August life has been so hectic and stressful so this is going to be just what the Dr. ordered. I *may* take in Jeff Dunham since he's not currently slated to be at PH for when I'm there in September/October. I still need to find another MV comp to use (still very undecided on that but still have a little time). I probably won't do a lot of gambling because I have a bunch of trips on my schedule this year and I wasn't preparing for this trip at all. I may go see the Riviera before they implode it. I've never been there because it's not my style at all, but it is history.

Point is, I'm back, and it feels great, and the countdown is on, also great. :beer:

Feel free to give me the good/bad/ugly about Luxor (I know it's a very polarizing place but hard to turn down free). I'm totally open to suggestion on that 3rd MV comp too. I've done the Foundation Room, I don't really want to do a Cirque show this trip, so I'm a bit stumped...

2. midwestmidroller

midwestmidroller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoever you are, welcome back! And congrats on the new countdown!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the upcoming trip...good luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.