1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Clubs in Vegas

Discussion in 'Comps' started by TexasLady25, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasLady

TexasLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is one Diamond Club better than the other as far as food goes? Do they all serve the same food?

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you mean CET Diamond Lounges..........I've been in the Lounge in Caesars, Flamingo,Paris and PH.......they were all the same. They serve hot appetizers from 4-6.

3. TexasLady

TexasLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I meant the CET Diamond Clubs. Thank you.

4. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planet Hollywood is actually one of the biggest, not smallest and the service there is outstanding. After that I would rank Ceasars next then Paris. The paris lounge is very nice as they serve some of the best "designer drinks" including Martini's, Blender Drinks, etc.

The hot food usually consists of Wings, Meatballs, or other similar.

Always have chips (tortilla, etc), veggies, assorted dips, variety of desserts.

6. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I should have clarified. For food/snacks I think Planet Ho is the smallest. I think it was just a small table with not much on it. At least when i went in there. the space is larger, but mostly just seats and chairs and not much to look at. I had the most fun in the Flamingo one. Sat up front and watched a ball game. All of the servers in there were extra nice!

7. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can a Diamond player bring a guest to one of the lounges? This is the first year I've been diamond, and I'm curious about the lounges and at least want to walk into one and get a drink. However, I'm going to be staying at the Cromwell, and I don't want to drag my buddy over to Paris if I can't get him in as well.

8. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yes you can bring your guest.

Of the ones in Vegas I've been to (just Caesars, PH, and Flamingo I think) the Caesars one was by far the best and had a large and good food selection. Plus a nice bar. The Flamingo one was pretty good too, we just stopped in there while touring the Linq and they had a lot of stuff and apparently shortly before we got there they were serving steak sandwiches and some other bigger dishes. The PH one had the smallest selection but it did have a lot of tables and always seemed pretty empty so drinks came immediately.

9. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. A Diamond player can bring in one guest.

10. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys!

11. momnkid

momnkid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They might not be the biggest but I have found that the Flamingo is the fastest to replenish their hot food. I honestly don't feel that you need to walk all the way over to Paris. (unless you are headed there anyway)

12. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last trip I stopped in the one at Harrahs just to check it out and the room was nice and the food more substantial than what I have had at other Diamond lounges in Vegas. I agree that Caesars is probably the nicest although it has always been more crowded in there and the food selections pretty sparse. I think I have been in all of them now (don't think Bally's has one any more) and overall I would rate Paris as the best option. PH does have alot of room and a very big TV if you want to watch a game - but their food is not impressive at all. As mentioned above - at least on my one visit Harrahs actually had the best food if you are trying to make a small meal out of the stop.

13. Bobble_Wobble

Bobble_Wobble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably worth mentioning that the Caesear's lounge is by far the most crowded lounge I've been in while in Vegas. There is often a wait to even get into the lounge. I've had to wait at the Paris one as well, but not nearly as frequently. The other lounges I've visited have never had a wait (PH, Harrah's, Flamingo) to enter. Drink service at each of them is usually quite prompt and they serve more than just well drinks. I typically just leave a nice tip of about $1-2 per drink per person when I leave.

14. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is not the Diamond CLUB. They are Diamond Lounges.

15. ant1433

ant1433 Low-Roller

I have been to Harrah's, Rio, Paris and Caesar's.
    Just my observations- Bartenders are nice and great service at Harrah's and Caesars.
    Paris has a very small bar area and you will have to get table service and wait for a waitress, especially if you are going before a show.
    Nice size bar at Harrah's.
    As mentioned by previous posts the food isn't as good or plentiful as Atlantic city.
    Went to Rio during the day and it was dead. Have to take an elevator and it does have a nice view of the pool.

16. TexasLady

TexasLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the correction nostresshere. :nworthy:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you to each and everyone of you answering my question.

17. TexasLady

TexasLady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Grid. I enjoyed the pics

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.