1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bucac_Tau Trip Report 1/9/15-1/12/15

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by bucac_tau, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bucac_tau

bucac_tau Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Trip highlights 1/9/15 – 1/12/15

Friday
    Drive from Southern California was uneventful and made great time. Three and a half hours or so
    Lunch at Noodle Shop in China Town
    Checked into Mandalay Bay at around 2PM
    Some VP and BJ play +$300
    Dinner at Raku
    Eye Candy Lounge with friends
    More BJ +$100
    Friend ending up puking during our session so had to cut it short

Saturday
    While picking up friends whom were staying at the Flamingo, put $10 into nickel slot. $2 a spin and on the second spin, hit the bonus round. Ended up cashing out +$110 while they were coming down the elevators
    Lunch at District One
    Pai Gow and BJ at Main Street Station +$200
    Watched the end of New England and Baltimore game at the Calfornia. My NE ML + over parlay hit +$254
    BJ at the California – even money
    Dropped friends off at Lotus of Siam. While driving there, turned downed the small side street. Just as I did, I noticed that there was lady that had her skirt pulled up exposing herself while bending down into the back seat of an opened car door. She was pleasantly surprised when I decided to high beam the car, lmao…
    Late Dinner at Ichiza
    Met friends at The Cromwell for drinks and BJ +$300

Sunday
    Afternoon Tea at Mandarin Oriental enjoying the rainy weather indoors and great views
    Lunch at Oyster Bar
    BJ at Palace Station +$200
    Dinner at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon
    BJ at MGM Grand +$600 which paid for dinner and tableside massage, lol…

Monday
    Checked out at 11AM
    Lunch at SkinnyFats
    Shopping at Primm
    BJ, VP, 3 Card at Primm Valley -$25
    Left Primm Valley and arrived home in 4 hours

Funny note about gaming on this trip. Mostly played BJ and could never get a great run out of the gates. The variance was unbelievable. Within the first 5-10 minutes, I would be down $1000-2000. Could not hit any doubles or splits to save my life. Memorable hands were splitting A’s four times with splits in between and having hands between 12-15. Same scenario with 8’s which was sickening. My base unit bet is $50 on shoes and $100 on DD so I had to grind at each session utilizing betting strategy and money management for small profits.

Hope you enjoyed the trip report. Hoping to be there SB weekend or for Chinese New Year.

Noodle Shop
    NS.jpg

Raku
    RK.jpg

Eye Candy Lounge
    EC.jpg

District One
    DO.jpg

Ichiza
    ICH.jpg

Afternoon Tea
    MO.jpg

Oyster Bar
    OB.jpg

L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon
    LAJR1.jpg
    JR.jpg

SkinnyFats
    SF.jpg

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Damn...loving the food pics! Also like how you explained your gambling variance at the end. I thought you were having decent sessions playing table min, but after reading about your variance, I know exactly how those sessions panned out...good job on the comebacks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.