1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Sky Suite Upgrade?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Labeeb, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labeeb

Labeeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a trip coming up in January, I have booked an Aria Sky Suite 1 BR suite. This morning I received an offer to upgrade to a 1 BR Penthouse suite for a mere $30 more a night. I'm likely going to do it since it's so little but wanted to see what others thought on the offer and difference between the two rooms. I haven't been to an MGM property for about 5 years save one trip where the pit failed to clock me in properly and a 4 hour visit turned into 1h45m. My average bet will be between $325 and $500 more than likely and I'll be playing only a couple of hours each day since I'll be there for an event, not necessarily to hit the tables. So with that I figure I'll get a bit comped off on the back end. But anyways, thoughts on the Penthouse vs regular 1 BR Sky Suites?

2. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!! 1,050 square feet as opposed to 1,465 square feet. It has a dining room, too! For $30 more? I'm so jealous!

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bedroom is identical. The living room is twice as big with a full dining table. Definitely roomier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.