1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

November trip vs December trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Ortho1207, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ortho1207

Ortho1207 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Got back early November, Chopped the 10000 guarantee with 9 other players at Wynn on Sunday then won the Mirage NL poker tourny later that night. Unfortunately craps killed me this trip. Any advice on my play would be welcome. I start by placing 160 across on all numbers with 5 ea on hard ways. After 4 or 5 wins I press every other win, pressing the 5689. This cost me 1500 Sunday morning before the Wynn Poker tourny. Still I had fun and will be leaving the day after tomorrow for 4 more days in Vegas at the Mirage. I will post more on that trip next week. I will play craps and slots mostly as I will be there with a friend who loves slots.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your problem might be that you are betting on too many things at once.

Yes, maybe you are going to win, or at least have chips pushed your way on almost every throw of the dice, but when you do win its only a small amount compared to what you have at risk out there, and when you lose you tend to lose big.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.