1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Bottle Service Gone!!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Amn1410, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They could have reversed or changed the policy (again) since August. But the Mlife rep showed me an email from his supervisor that required a 4-night stay even though my reward said 3-night. Guy said there is nothing he could do (BS). In other threads, people were able to speak to a supervisor to allow the reward. I was just tired of dealing with them and said screw it.

2. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First the Aria rooms disappear and now this. Trip is still 3 months away and not going to be able to spend over 900K worth of LP. This is disappointing news

3. ashleigh

ashleigh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same boat as you trip 6 months away currently have 500k not sure weather to keep playing or not as will just be wasting LP. Am I'm comjng from UK not as if I will be back again soon after. I don't like the way they just remove it and don't explain or anything.

4. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shame they'll pulled this as was considering it for our trip next year. It might just be on hiatus and come back, but I suspect not?

5. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Same here, we re visiting vegas from europe next april. We re staying 4 nights in Vegas for some gambling and was first planning to stay at aria but I m considering a non mgm property now since myvegas lp s are not enough an incentive anymore.

I have about 400k lps that are close to useless.

6. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booooooo

7. Anton007

Anton007 Tourist

Bummer!!! We are also thinking of not using MGM property! If this is how they treat people who's been saving LP for years, than it will be so!

8. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I actually wanted a comped room night there but they removed that a while ago. We want to stay in a high end hotel like the palazzo,bellagio, aria,.... (I find the MGM Grand a bit dated), I think we're going to check out the palazzo now

9. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm kind of more bummed out about this reward being gone than before my trip. I ended up at the Gold Lounge on my second night there on 12/1, and it was a cool little place. It was definitely small and when i went, was not crowded. The DJ played a good mix of current hip hop and 90's stuff. I guess the bottle service wouldn't be necessary, as they had ladies getting free drinks all night, but still would have been a cool reward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.