1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Winter Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by SW, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always wonder when the various quarterly Mlife offers start rolling out.

Got a Winter Feel Rich offer from Monte Carlo today. "Book by January 31, 2015 and stay October 17, 2014 through April 30, 2015."

2. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they're really all over the place. My general Mlife "Summer" offer is good until December 29th. My MGM "Fall" offer is good from August-January. My Aria "Winter" offer only goes through the end of January when Winter actually ends in March. My Mirage "October" offer is valid through March 31st....

Trip #39!
  3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm anxiously waiting for the "generic" MLife corporate offers to come out.

I called NYNY last night to book a room for MLK weekend and I had a crappy property-specific offer from them. But she said the corporate offers weren't out yet to cover that weekend. She didn't know when they'd come out, but guessed early November.

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just returned home today from using my Summer Offer at Aria.
    In my mailbox was another offer "This Is How We Vegas" offer from Aria.
    Pretty much the same as the Summer Offer but good until Jan 31.
    Three nights Sky Suites
    Two tix to Zarkana
    $300 RC
    Limo

I stayed the first two nights of this trip at Hotel 32 and gave MC some decent play.
    I'll be interested to see if they send me any offers.

5. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ARIA New Years

I got the ARIA New Years eve booklet invite in the mail last week. Anyone else get it? NAturally probably cost $20 and not much details except endless Cristal. But thanks to Evoni we do know it is a fantastic party. My friends had a good laugh at it since they were wondering what I get for free and no details. I don't think I got last yuear's invite, but I know I got it 2 years before.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Mlife corporate (applies to all properties) "Summer Offer" runs through Dec 29 and must be booked by Oct 31.

So I'm expecting the next similar offer to come out after Oct 31.

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got a Monte Carlo winter offer when I log into mlife but no email.

8. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My situation also.

9. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it's been a year and a half since our last trip to Vegas. Normally we get 3 nights comped + $150 in FP at NYNY, Monte Carlo and Mirage. At this moment we don't get nottin......That pisses me off just a little haha. Dropped from platinum at Mlife to 0 and so did my offers. So much for being a loyal customer for years.......Hope we get some good offers soon.

10. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even though they didn't spell out the details in the invitation, the offer should be for 3 free nights in anything from one of their regular rooms to a suite depending on your level, welcome gift (last year was photo frame) 2 tickets to the party which includes dinner in addition to the endless Cristal and other librations, also non-stop entertainment as you saw in my trip report. Also they usually have a ball room set up the next day with large TV screens showing the football games and tables of food and open bars. Best NYE party ever, you should try to make it. I already booked it the minute my invite came this week. :)

11. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got an email from MC today. Same offer as on the Mlife website with the addition of freeplay.

12. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks evoni.Im definitely thinking about booking the new years ar aria. I should, because i can always cancel too.

13. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I have noticed that with my property-specific "Buzz" offers from MGM Grand. The email mentions Freeplay, Resort Credit and Cirque tickets, but the offer on the website doesn't mention the Freeplay. Gotta watch out for that.

14. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any corporate winter offers yet?

I've got a couple property-specific ones but don't see any new corporate ones since the old one expired on Halloween.

15. SW

SW Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got a Summer & Fall corporate offer from MGM. On our last trip, we earned a little more than 10% of our points at MGM (another 10% at NYNY and the balance, 80%, at MC)

Still have not seen a Winter corporate offer from MGM.

16. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten an Aria winter offer -- both e-mailed and now in my MLife account (same offer). Still awaiting others and my generic corporate winter offer. For what it's worth, the Aria one is pretty good for me, a low roller platinum. $79 a night plus $100 credit and two show tickets.

17. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my corporate "Fall" offer today. Reduced rates, $10 free play, $25 resort credit. Must be booked by January 31, 2015. Valid through March 12, 2015.

18. stev0ftw

stev0ftw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same "Fall offer" today as WWGB except no free play...

19. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A new offer just popped up for me. 2 free nights at most of the lower and mid-tier properties or 2 free mid-week at Mirage and MGM Grand plus $50 free play. Too bad the resort fee pretty much cancels out the free play. I'd on;y be booking the rooms to be able to redeem some of the myVegas rewards. Don't think it's really worth the hassle as I'm comped elsewhere.

20. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my corporate fall offer as well. Suites everywhere, $500 in free play, $75-$125 resort credits, 2 show tickets. Great offer, too bad I'm not going until well after March.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.