1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Do you need hardcopy Printouts?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bebevegas, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bebevegas

bebevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or can I just take a screen shot of the confirmation code, with my ID and mlife card to redeem??

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That should work.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've redeemed with just the confirmation code on a piece of paper, mLife card and ID.

4. bebevegas

bebevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!!:peace:

5. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last August I just gave the code from my phone along with my Mlife card and DL.

Mark

6. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally I take a picture of the code and keep it on my phone.
    It makes it a lot easier than carrying something else around.

7. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I pulled up the email they sent me on my phone and gave them the code along with my ID.

8. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have the MyVegas app on your phone, all your confirmation codes are stored in the Wallet there. That's easiest, in my opinion.

9. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of the hotels you don't need a thing. Just came back from Mandalay Bay and as soon as I gave them my MLife card they were able to look up the rewards I had 'purchased' without me ever giving them any codes. That's supposed to be what happens everywhere eventually.

10. annieo

annieo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the email on my phone (a pic would work too) with the code -- they needed that at the MLife desk at MGM. 4 free dinner buffets at MGM Grand -- LOVE MyVegas!

11. ddashner

ddashner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, apparently I am in the minority. I ALWAYS take paper copies of MyVegas redemptions with me. Also every other confirmation code I get for anything else. Even if 99% of the time it doesn't get used, I see it as totally worth having the 1% of the time I actually have to use it.

12. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure the conf code would be enough....I bring the printout just to be on the safe side so there are no problems...I just put them in a separate envelope along with the other travel documents

13. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've redeemed a lot of rewards and never have had to use redemption printouts or emails. All they need is the code or as I said in my earlier post some of them don't even need that now.

14. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what I do, too. Never had a problem.

Though I do write down my confirmation codes for MyVegas, hotel, flight, etc, just in case of phone/internet issues.

Trip #39!
  15. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always take a hard copy "just in case". Last year, I needed it as Aria was refusing to honor a two free breakfast buffet reward. It was December 20. We had just redeemed the same offer the day before on my wife's account. They claimed that they had switched to an expanded "holiday buffet" which was more expensive, thus not allowed under the myVegas comp. Long story shortened, it took quite a bit of arguing with the buffet manager. I had the confirmation printout with the full terms and conditions. It listed specific black-out dates (December 20 was not one of them). Without this printout proving that we were using it on a valid date per the T & C, they would not have honored the award. Once we finally got to the buffet, it was EXACTLY the same as the day before - nothing was added or special (other than the price).

16. judy

judy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    . i do the same and
    for the same reasons..... plus I cannot remember the terms and conditions and like to plan the rewards out while on the plane (hmmm..ok thursday is the ONLY DAY we can have the _____ buffet and we have to go at ____time). this tends to make the time on the plane go by faster!

Luxor
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.