1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

AZ Charlies Boulder Comes Through For Me

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Jimbucc, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You never know when or where lightning will strike. I was getting beat up pretty good playing video poker for my trip last week. Wife was keeping us afloat and I knew if I kept hacking away something good should happen. It started at Sam's Town the night before. I was dealt 4 fours with a kicker and a few hands later got another 4 OAK. Next morning we go to AZ Charlies for breakfast buffet. 2 for 1 in ACG. This is the last day of our trip as we were leaving later on the red eye back to Cleveland on Frontier.

The buffet is on the second floor and they have some decent paying nickle slant top machines up there. I was playing deuces wild figuring my luck on DDB was over. After playing for a little while I hit the deal button and low and behold I was dealt a royal flush in diamonds. I didn't have to hold the cards. The machine automatically held the cards and started ringing up the credits.
    20141016_102136.jpg

Talk about the last thing in the world I thought I would get. I was truly shocked and surprised by that one. The crazy thing is that my wife also got a royal flush in diamonds at Four Queens a couple days earlier. She was dealt four to the royal and converted.

Nice finish to our trip. :licklips:

2. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a going away present. Congrats!

3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats!!!

4. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good one Jimbucc!

5. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Diamonds must be the lucky suit, for sure. Back in September, playing quarters at Main Street Station, I was dealt a complete junk hand ... threw everything away, and on the 5-card re-draw, it dealt a Royal in diamonds for me, for $1000. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.