1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Jack and the Beanstalk - Think this will be a hit

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Kbaby Girl, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

Yeah, chicks seem totally random. I've gotten the princess bonus once so far.

In my experience, Betrock (on 6k) is still by far the best way to earn chips. However, Jack & the Beanstalk is definitely by far the best way to bet big and still do alright, due to the bonuses guaranteeing a fairly substantial payout. Betrock's bonus payout is fantastic on average, but is sometimes stingy. Sometimes Jack in the Beanstalk's payout is crazy, but it's always at least great. So when I want to bet 15k (like to finish a quest quicker), I always do it in J&tB now. :) (I'm still losing chips on average, ignoring quests - that's true of everything I've tried except for Betrock. I'm just losing them slowly, which is good enough given betting 15k.)

2. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I like this game. I prefer the chick squeezing game, i always get around 10 eggs (i think that' the max you can get because i get "you beat the clock" quite often)

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My laptop's processor/video card/mouse isn't good enough to get 10...that is for damn sure.

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen that once. lol

5. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

Dang, that's lame - I'm close then. I usually get 8-9. :D

Amusingly, I just realized, it would be completely trivial for anyone who knew what they were doing programming-wise to write a script to click really fast in the appropriate location... I'm obviously not going to do that, as I wouldn't want to get in trouble for scripting. But it wouldn't be hard to do. :p

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That and many other reasons is why I think that bonus is programmed to not have a "skill" factor to begin with.

7. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I've always been good at those button mashing things where you have to really fast press 1 button. For this game is use the mouse pad on my laptop, that's easier then using the mouse. Sometimes I use both at the same time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.