1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Tournament of Kings Dinner Show

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by zoey11, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone redeemed this offer?
    Just curious what they serve for dinner and your opinion if it was good?

2. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well i can't speak on redeeming any myvegas offers for this show, but i've gone to tournament of kings every time i go to vegas. they serve soup, chicken, potato wedges, veggies (has been broccoli in the past), and a dessert (usually a pastry). you also get a non-alcoholic drink w/ refills. i haven't been to vegas in 2 years, so i'm not sure if things have changed since then. this is one of my favorite things to do when i go to vegas (though it's hokey and cheesy). it's become kinda a tradition for me.

3. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Went in April and that's what we had. Used Myvegas reward. Last time I had seen the show I was 21 and LOVED it!! Now, at 38, I too thought it was hokey and cheesy. At least it was free.

4. SpinyNorma

SpinyNorma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed this reward about a year and a half ago. It's not something I had a lot of interest in seeing but my friend wanted to and I didn't mind giving it a try. I had a good time. Yeah, it was kind of cheesy but it was fun. I think seeing it once was plenty for me but I'm glad we went.

The food was better than I expected. As I recall, there was a bowl of tomato soup, a Cornish game hen, broccoli, and (I believe) potato wedges or something like that. There was a drink also but I don't remember what it was. The dessert wasn't too impressive. It was like one of those toaster pastry things.

5. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

That was the same for us about 6 months ago. The previous time I saw the show was 20 years ago. Must say there were some improvements since then.
    Still, it got us away from the gambling floor. It is a show to see at least once.

6. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times. Now, would you like a refill on that Pepsi?"

7. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, appreciate the feedback. It would be free for me and a bogo on myvegas so was thinking of trying it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.