1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys/bellagio conclusion to day 1

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by koltunowicz, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koltunowicz

koltunowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Our quick nap ended up being 4 hours so we woke up ready for some food. Being lazy and already 9pm I hit NOSH downstairs right off the elevators and ordered to blt's and 2 bags of chips for under $20 bucks. Not a huge sandwich but it tasted very fresh and good tasting bacon so it hit the spot.

I've made 3 trips this year so far, march,June and now September. Prior to this year I had never hit a royal but I've managed a quarter royal each trip so far (1 at Gold Coast, 1at flamingo) but each time I was wearing myv$100 bill boxers. Not usually one for superstition I decided to wear these for day 1 this trip.

After food I hit the 7/5 Bp 5 play till my first hundred burned up. I then switched to triple play and shortly after this happened... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410105430.473395.jpg

Woohoo! The streak continues!

The wife came down shortly after and I had been feeding hundred after hundred in the triple play after my big hit and it was erasing my lead I had on the trip.

At this point I realized I didn't have the stamina to hit 2500 tier points today but knew I could at least hit the 1000 mark and switched over to single line super times pay. I was treading for a while and the lagunitas were coming hard and fast!

After another slump coming close to even for the day counting my royal I was blessed with this... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410105627.738634.jpg

Dealt to me on 10x couldn't believe it! Had I been playing triple play it woulda been even sweeter but at least j didn't have to deal with a hand pay!

We made it till about 1:30 and called it a night. Kendrick lamar (not really sure of him but wife recognized the name) was playing at Cosmo and we could here his concert like we were there from our room! Honestly though we watched some tv for a bit and then fell asleep and I really had no problems. Other than that concert I couldn't hear anything else. I'm not really a light sleeper but my wife usually is and she fell asleep also but this was after the concert of course.

The power went out after a bad storm in michigan so we packed by flashlight and I knew I would forget something. I had some coupons for Paris, my food vouchers for the d and my bathing suit all left at home! Looks like I'll be making a morning target trip.

On the agenda for today: sterling brunch!

2. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sah-WEET!!! I'd wear those undies every day in Vegas! After a wash and drip dry of course!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loving your report! Good hits....hope they continue!!

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice.

5. NY lady- MidWest Cowboy

NY lady- MidWest Cowboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How Exciting! Great beginnings...play on

6. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice hit, keep firing

7. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! So many times I've thought to myself "I'm not superstitious, but..."

8. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice, hitting that on a 10x is fantastic. Now go hit the Royal on 10x with triple pay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.