1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone gone to see Britney Spears?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by VegasChic-, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got an offer of 2 tix coming up to see her show. My understanding is that I go to the box office on the day and get the tix, I assume they will be pre-assigned seats, the show starts at 9.

I've seen just a couple of posts on the show referring to long line-ups and the need to get to the show early, the place being a zoo etc......

Has anyone taken advantage of comp tix? I was planning to go to the box office around 2 in the afternoon, picking up the tix and going to the theatre shortly before showtime at 9. Is there anything I should be aware of? Should I plan to go much earlier than that if it's assigned seats?

Thanks!

2. symbols

symbols Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that Celine Dion is indefinitely canceled I assume her shows will be more popular. I think the lines are mainly for those who are in the GA left/right and die hard fans.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lines for Ga starts around noon or even earlier that than

The regular line is super long its like 4000 lining up in a mall but its moves quickly if you get there around 8.00 there should be no issue

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.