1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

In N Out Burger

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by EricLee1, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IxAccDnf

IxAccDnf VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    look who was eating at In N Out

[​IMG]

2. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In-n-out double double animal style is the way to go. Always a good burger!

2 years ago me and my girlfriend at the time went to Vegas for Halloween weekend and as one of my surprises for her I had a chauffeured Rolls Royce Phantom pick us up and drive us around, up and down the strip on our way to Zumanity at NYNY (Awesome show btw). On our way there I persuaded the driver to go through the inn-n-out on Tropicana and as I was paying (from the back seat of course) a few of the staff came to look at the car lol. It was pretty epic I must admit! That car gets a LOT of attention!

3. Kc4400

Kc4400 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably my most disappointing Vegas experience ever because I was hyped up by several people. I didn't order off the "secret menu", so the result may be my own fault. But people wanting fries "well done" in this thread? wtf? They will end up being burnt pieces of crap that way at the Tropicana location. I didn't request anything in particular for the fries, and I thought the fries were significantly overdone and the fries were worse than Steak n Shake (which are generally bad, imo). The whole place reminded me of steak n shake, fwiw, except that Steak n Shake is actually a bit better. :vomit: Fatburger on the Strip was significantly better in my experience.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the place because it offers a good hamburger and fries with very fast and friendly service, became a convert about five years ago. My favorite location is the one on West Tropicana and Dean Martin. We always stop in at the In-N-Out gift shop next door and see what new things they have. Yes, better burgers are to be had but not at the price.

7. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that for many people it's a piece of nostalgia. My dad grew up in Southern California and since moving up to Washington 20+ years ago one of the only chances he gets to go is when he's in Vegas. Every time we've been to Vegas together we have In-N-Out for our first and last meal of the trip and it's become an enjoyable tradition.

8. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have a gift shop??? Never knew that . When did that open??

9. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is exactly what happened to us! Now that I've seen these directions though, we may have to give it another try. I've heard celebrities frequent the place too; maybe I would get lucky enough to see one!

10. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    jrinct1, it is in freestanding building right next door to the restaurant. The have some odd little trinkets, I bought a glass Christmas ornament shaped like a soda cup. Prices are not insane for the shirts/sweatshirts and they always have something on clearance. It's been open for at least the last several years.

11. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!. Never knew it existed. Whenever my next trip out is I will HAVE to stop in.

12. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After reading about it for years on this board, I went with my son on out May trip celebrating our daughter's 21st b-day. The two of us got there early and I rented a car to pick everyone up (six people; six different arrivals in total).

We like our lunch enough that we went back later after picking up the guest of honor.

It is fast food, but it beats other fast food joints by a mile...at least the ones we have been to...

13. IxAccDnf

IxAccDnf VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://shop.in-n-out.com/locations.aspx

Come visit us! We have two Company Store locations.

13800 Francisquito Ave
    Baldwin Park, Ca 91706
    Store Hours: Monday-Saturday, 10am-5pm

4838 Dean Martin Road
    Las Vegas, NV 89103
    Store Hours: 7 Days a week, 10am -6pm

14. Kickin

Kickin Flea

That would make for a pretty funny picture. The first and I think only time I've been to in n out was in a limo. That's sort of why we went since we never had a car there but a limo driver doesn't care where you ask him to go. In fact I think we bought him food too. With a seemingly endless stream of limos driving around vegas all the time it probably happens a lot, but a Rolls is a different story.

I had the double double animal style and animal style fries. It was fine but I think the fries would've been better plain. They were better than the toppings.

15. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have said that for YEARS.....and the people on the east coast( New England and area) here who haven't been to LV AZ and Cali where these are think I am nuts. ( I AM nuts but not on this issue..LOL!!!).

16. kevrock

kevrock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the In & Out store at Dean martin Dr. at the In & out Burger on Dean Martin Dr? If so what In & Out merchandise do they sell at the store? Anyone know? I was at the Dean Martin Dr. location last year and bought a tshirt. They didn't seem to have much other stuff for sale though.

17. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The store is right next to the restaurant. Their stock really fluctuates with the number of tourists coming through. You're most likely better off just ordering from their online catalog.

If looking for a good gift for people who don't have an In-N-Out nearby, you can pick up one of the giant safety pins they use to clip their aprons on. They used to be $10 and came with a nice box, but I think they dropped the price and it now unboxed. Around the holidays, I did see them offer the boxed version again.

18. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best fast food...and don't forget to pick up a collectible $10 t-shirt!

19. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know who that is? :eek:

20. mild67

mild67 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me neither

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.